A traditional frame of my gorgeous and sweet couple from my last wedding of the season this past weekend at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain…
I know for most of you across the country your wedding season has just begun, but for us closer to the equator and or live in the middle of the desert, it’s coming to a close. Our wedding season is February thru June and September to November.
I swore up and down after shooting three amazingly fabulous weddings last June that I couldn’t shoot past May because of the Phoenix heat. I loved the weddings I shot last year but those were untraditional, sweet and short. However, I knew I had break my own rules after Adel and William approached me with shooting their wedding. I can’t wait to show you how beautiful they were and what an amazing location The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is. Their customer service was top notch!
A few updates regarding business and personal stuff:
- Last wedding of the season in early June was a success and not too hot since it was in Marana.
- Today I shoot starting at 6:30 a.m. at The Arizona Biltmore for the best publication in the state, PHOENIX magazine‘s water issue.
- A sweet maternity session featuring a pool and the desert landscape at the Four Seasons Troon North takes place tonight as well. (Hey, gotta end my shooting season with a bang!)
- I am getting LASIK this Friday. My eyeballs are beyond excited. I will give you a full update on my new eyes and the 411 on the procedure since I know many of you are curious.
- Mr. Wonderful and I are looking forward to our return to L’Auberge de Sedona since our wedding to celebrate his birthday. We love every one there and can’t wait to see our duck pals, hang out by the creek and get out of the Phoenix heat!
- I have two SMP weddings that are waiting to be featured and I am especially thrilled to have delivered one of my bride’s wishes of being featured on there. Stay tuned – what a great way to end the wedding season.
Diana Elizabeth says the year is almost halfway over and it’s already been fantastic and full of great things. Looking forward to the rest of the year and seeing what else will be in store. She says count your blessings and be thankful for the ones that are coming your way.