No products in the cart.
Wedding Crasher! An Online Workshop
Weddings are not just something I shoot. The days are long, the preparation requires a lot of work, but the reward is amazing. I connect with my couples, I am by their side the entire day, and we laugh, have fun and I leave with a sense of fulfillment, happiness, and excitement for the couple. Shooting weddings is not for everyone, just like shooting newborns isn’t for everyone (they are among the handful of subjects I have since stopped since I’ve refined what I photograph).
But if you find yourself curious or being asked to photograph a couple’s big day without knowing what it means to be a wedding photographer, then this couse is for you. It’s one time, 3 hours and it’s called appropriately enough, WEDDING CRASHER!
Let me explain (I don’t always look this scary, thanks again YouTube for the limited frames I could pick from)
Mon. July 9, 3pm PST with downloadable and recorded playback.
We’ll talk – well, I’ll talk, you’ll type in the chat room any questions. I’ll show you a sideshow presentation. We’ll laugh, I’ll share struggles, I’ll tell you how I more than doubled my wedding pricing in less than a year and how I did it. And, how I managed to be financially successful during the first year of full-time photography as I marketing myself as a wedding photographer.
What you’ll learn in 3 hours:
- How to establish yourself as a wedding photographer
- How to get the brides you want
- Handling client inquiries & meetings
- Suggested timeline planning for clients
- How to package your services
- Capturing the First Look, Ceremony & Reception
- Camera setting tips for fast movement & portraits
- Shooting the day of
- Location scouting
- Memorable poses
- What to do if/when/in case things go badly
- Contract language and liability
- Editing and client delivery of files
- Blog submissions
- Networking in the industry
- What being a wedding photographer really means
Whether you’ve never shot a wedding or only shot a handful and you’re still trying to figure out the smooth sailing part, this course will leave you feeling well equipped to be more prepared to market yourself a wedding photographer and shoot confidently!
Hope to see you in class! SIGN UP NOW for $199!
Diana Elizabeth says this will be fun. Dum dum de dum, weddings are fantastic!