I can’t believe summer is already here again! That was so fast!
I’m taking this summer off from shooting and teaching two online workshops. Today, I want to tell you about Marketing Momentum: Starting a Photography Business! This is a very fun yet information packed course over 4-weeks that goes over how to start a photography business, or even a business in general!
Join me for 4-weeks, every Wednesday starting June 6, 2012 at 5 pm PST. If you can’t make it, watch the recorded playback that is available! One hour class will be packed with a LIVE video and chat along with a presentation as well as weekly assignments to start building as we go!
Sign up now for $199 and add on an optional Biz Spark for contract wording, and more for $49. Thank you to Creative Groove for setting up and managing all of my online workshops.
What you’ll be doing and learning over 4 weeks:
- Setting up your business
- Pricing your services and when to raise them
- Tax deductions and equipment insurance
- Branding and packaging
- Customer service/professionalism
- Social media marketing
- How to get published in blogs
- Portfolio building and second shooting
- Breaking into specific markets
- Being a business owner and managing your life
- What self-employed really means
Any questions, just ask! Hope to see you in class! xx
Diana Elizabeth needs to keep a glass of water near by her computer – she can talk so much and her voice will crack.