Some days are made for staying at home, waiting for furniture and package deliveries, and wearing an 8-hour eye mask! I wanted to introduce you VIIcode’s O2M Oxygen Under Eye Pads for Dark Circles.
Why oxygen? Lack of oxygen to your tissue creates a metabolic waste in the under eye vessels which is what you see when you look in the mirror and see dark and puffy eyes. VIIcode’s O2M Oxygen Eye Mask is a gel-like oxygen eye mask that helps activate cells and get oxygen and blood flow going to eliminate those dark circles.
You know I love eye masks! It’s suggested for the most effective results is to use the eye mask 2-3 times a week, a 3 box set, it will give you enough eye masks (5 per box) so you can see some great results.
How to use –
- Apply to a cleansed, dry face
- When you open the individual bag, the eye masks sit on a clear tray, remove the clear transparency and you’ll see a gel texture.
- Gently apply the mask to under your eyes and press lightly – wear about 8 hours if you can.
Use it 2-3 times a week, three boxes is a full treatment.
It feels so refreshing immediately when you put it on. If you put it in the fridge for a few minutes before using it, it’ll be a nice cool feeling and will activate the ingredients to be absorbed better.
- Provides continuous 8 hours of treatment – you can wear it to bed!
- Features ecological plant oxygen extracts froma natural herbal formula
- Natural, alcohol-free, non comedogenic, vegan. Safe for all skin types!
VIIcode is a high-end royal brand which started in the 18th century. The line was created by Jewish dermatologist Dr. Byrne Victor for Queen Josephine, the wife of Napoleon. Today, VIIcode is enjoyed by European royalty.
Visit their store on Amazon here.
Thank you VIIcode for sponsoring this post.