This post is sponsored by Macy’s.
Pearl Crisscross Ring /Freshwater Pearl Front and Back studs / Polished Smooth Bangle Bracelet / Jade Bangle Bracelet via Macy’s Fine Jewelry Sale! With any $25 purchase or more, buy a pair of diamond earrings for $29.99 valued at $200!
With my first paycheck from my first full-time job as a Hollywood production assistant, I bought myself a piece of fine jewelry. I had ripped a page from InStyle magazine and saved it. That short gold necklace with turquoise beads, an order I had to place over the phone at the time, still sits in my jewelry closet.
There is no better time than right now to check out Macy’s Black Friday in July sale going on right now! It’s a steal! Find those pieces you can wear daily. I picked up a few pieces of jewelry from the Macy’s fine jewelry sale to add to my collection.
Here are some more of Macy’s fine jewelry and watch specials – please see dates:
- SPECIAL 65% Off Effy (Reg. $300 – $20,000) (7/8-7/14)
- 50-60% off select Le Vian® Jewelry (Reg. $1,000 – $9,400) (7/8-7/14)
- Up to $75 off Tech Watches (7/8-7/14)
- Bonus Buy! $29.99 Diamond Earrings with any purchase of $25 or more (Value $200) (7/8 -7/14)
- One Day Only! $30 – $40 off select Fitbit (Reg. $169.95 – $229.95) ( 7/13)
- 25% + an extra 10% off Fine Watches from Bulova, Citizen & Seiko (7/19-7/20)
Spend $25 or more and you can buy a pair of $200 diamond earrings for $29.99! (see photo below) Good until 7/14.
Jade is a popular stone in Asian cultures – I wore a jade bracelet when I was a baby. Growing up, my mom often told me stories of what should have been a tragedy but instead people walked away unhurt – but the jade they wore broke as if it took the initial impact, protecting the person wearing it. Stories of people falling from several stories, to car accidents, those kind of things.
This Jade Bangle Bracelet is a bit easier to put on the my two other jade bangles because it has a clasp that opens and closes. The bracelet also comes in red and black. I paired it with this lightweight Polished Smooth Bangle Bracelet just to bring out the gold clasp.
I love pearls, I always have which doesn’t surprise me since it’s so traditional and southern (I’m not Southern but boy do I love the Southern home decor so why not the jewelry too?) I was looking at a few pearl rings, like this one, but decided I wanted this Pearl Crisscross Ring.
- Cultured Freshwater Pearl Crisscross Ring in 14k Gold
- Jade Bangle Bracelet in 14k Gold over Sterling Silver
- Polished Smooth Bangle Bracelet in Metallic Yellow Ion-Plated Stainless Steel
- Cultured Freshwater Pearl (8mm and 11-1/2mm) Front and Back stud Earrings in 14k Gold
I know jewelry is so personal – look at how many different style engagement and wedding rings there are – I thought I would share a few of my favorites Macy’s fine jewelry pieces – click the link so you can see their sale price.
Celebrate a milestone, or just spoil yourself with a timeless, classic piece that will not only last for years, but generations. I love the jewelry passed down from my grandma and mom and these fine jewelry pieces are so classic.
I am sure you’ll find some pieces to gift or for yourself to wear every day. I am loving my pearl criss cross ring I wear on my right index finger with my new rings and heirloom rings.