Anyway, by the time you’re reading this I’m back home in Nor Cal visiting my parents. I was in Washington with some hometown girls from Nor Cal and we all flew back in Sacramento so I thought I may as well see my folks.
Life goes by too quickly. I feel so much of John Mayer’s lyrics, “Stop this Train.”
- All low-waisted denim. There’s a small chance I will ever wear them again even if they do come back in style.
- Denim that doesn’t stretch (unless it is higher waisted).
- The “meh” items.
- The things that are too tight. It’s just not going to happen.
- Shoes that were getting dusty.
- More bodysuits.
- More mock necks – I love mock necks, turtlenecks not sure yet.
- More animal prints
- Statement earrings
So, I’ve added a bit more of what I like, and changing what makes me feel like a stuffed sausage – haha! The closet looks less crowded though and it feels great. I’ve been dropping off things at My Sister’s Closet, and the fast fashion that isn’t worth resell to the hospice thrift store.
I also like to clear out my jewelry armoire (these over the door hanging jewelry organizers are life). There are earring trends I am over, and pieces I realized I don’t wear. It feels so great to refresh and lighten up before we start bundling up. *wink*
Diana Elizabeth didn’t pack her laptop with her for the week off. She did pack a mini bluetooth keyboard for her iPhone though so there’s only limited work she can do – she hopes to free her mind from work and feel refreshed!