No products in the cart.
LasLas Vegas:Vegas: LUPO, Tea Lounge, The Bedford, Cipriani
I can’t believe this is our 10th annual Las Vegas trip together! The girl gang has been together for almost 18 years and been a tight knit group that we know is truly special and incredible to have in our lifetime. We are so grateful to have this bond and we work hard at it too!
As I sort through photos I realized we didn’t take a photo at every location we went to like we usually do, so here’s a list of what we did and I’ll share some images and if they are at a specific location I’ll note it in the caption! If you want to see what we’ve done over the past 10 years head to the end of the blog, there are all the links and lists!
We ate at LUPO Wolfgang Puck, Cipriani at the Wynn, and The Bedford Martha Stewart at Paris Las Vegas. The show we watched was Mystere Cirque du Soleil at Treasure Island. We enjoyed afternoon tea at the Tea Lounge at Waldorf Astoria and enjoyed shopping at The Shops at Crystals right after.
I was looking forward to Martha Stewart’s The Bedford since last year when I saw signs. It was beautiful! We ate around the corner and the area looked like we were inside. The sides were delicious, I ordered the couscous lamb and I wasn’t that thrilled, it was better at Lupo Wolfgang Puck. It was beautiful though and I’m glad we checked it out. We were too full by the end of the meal to order dessert.
I was excited to wear my new red tassel dress, it’s a linen fabric and just so fun to wear. I am in size 2 which is a bit loose but I like that! It also comes in pink.
Quick tip when you ask someone to take your photo – that they get your feet ;)
We went to the pool on Saturday and it was such a perfect day! A bit windy but that was nice. We always take a photo by the elephant fountain.
We went to afternoon tea at The Tea Lounge at Waldorf Astoria. I had seen this spot a few years ago when Benjamin and I saw John Mayer and stayed at the Waldorf. We had so much fun and the girls really enjoyed it. Lovely view too.
I am planning an afternoon tea party for my birthday this year so I’m glad they like tea and the tea sandwiches! Here I am with my Ted Baker teapot bag pretending to pour Nic some tea!
After we went shopping at The Shops at Crystal which has the Princess Diana exhibit we had visited last year, I popped in really quick to the gift shop to see if there was anything new and I bought another candle because I love the scent!
We all know she would’ve been an amazing queen. If you haven’t seen the exhibit you should! It was incredible!
We had so much fun shopping! We went into LV first and looked at all the new designs and I think I want white sneaks from there (eventually).
We popped into Saint Laurent just to look and on the way out I spotted the Mini Nolita In Lambskin Black (also comes in white) and thought it was so cute so I bought it. Haha. I wasn’t really looking to buy a new bag but I wasn’t opposed to it to think about this trip with this pretty bag! Then we spent some time in Lanvin Paris after spotting this incredible cat/leopard handled bag in the window that we were all squealing over (but not the price for the one we all liked which was close to $6k). Then went to Tory Birch which many of the girls bought something. I wanted this print silk dress so badly but knew I just shouldn’t.
It was such a wonderful time with all 6 of us finally being together for this trip. I couldn’t believe it was our 10 years in Vegas! I thought it was 8 but I checked an old blog post and was so shocked to realize it was 10! Some of my favorite times over the weekend took place in the hotel room in our pjs! We had a joint room with a suite, king and two queens and we’d just chat and relax between our activities. That’s the best time girl chats and all weekend. Jen and I are the ones who book the trip and the girls Venmo ;) It’s always been that way and been pretty fun and I love that they go with the flow!
What a blast we had making more memories and laughing about many things that have changed and haven’t over the past 18 years. We are so blessed to have our group and we appreciate and know that. I am thankful for the beautiful souls. At YSL the sales associate at checkout mentioned the girls were so sweet and pretty too, and I proudly said, they truly are beautiful souls inside and out. I am so proud of the character and dedication of these amazing best friends I have all thanks to pageantry!
Shop my Vegas looks
One more thing. This vase outside the Treasure Island taxi cab line and when I saw it I was like WAIT I NEED THIS. Haha! It was just decoration of course but I have one a size down in the garden room.
But you know, this is so very me! :)
PAST VEGAS BLOG POSTS – IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN LAS VEGAS
Click the year in bold, for the blog post and more photos!
- 2014 : Honey Salt, Wolfgang Puck, Hakkasan, Le Reve
- 2015 : Titanic Artifact Exhibition, Dinner at Mix, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Noodle Asia
- 2016 : David Copperfield (he even Tweeted at me), Shibuya, 7 Magic Mountains, Hash House a Go Go, Vegas Sign
- 2017 : Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil, Minus 5 Ice Experience, 7 Magic Mountains, Mon Ami Gabi, Amorino, Stripsteak
- 2018 : Michael Jackson’s ONE Cirque du Soleil, Libertine Social, Daylight beach club, The Neon Museum, Black Tap
- 2019 (tips on getting experiences comped) : Apex, and Kaos at The Palms, Daylight Beach Club, Catch at Aria, Janet Jackson at Park Theater, Toast Society, Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream, Batista’s Hole in the Wall Italia, XS Club Encore at Wynn
- 2020 : Bardot French dinner, Rail Biking in Boulder City, Dinner at Jardin, Fashion Show Mall
- 2021: Wolfgang Pucks, The Variety Show, Jean-George’s Steakhouse at Aria, Lily Lounge at Bellagio, Cafe Lola, Mayfair
- 2022: Lost Spirits Distillery, Prime at Bellagio, Mad Apple Cirque Show at New York New York, Sadelle’s at Bellagio, Princess Diana: A Tribute Exhibition, Vanderpump a Paris art Paris Las Vegas
- 2023: LUPO Wolfgang Puck, Cipriani at the Wynn, Mystere Cirque du Soleil Show at Treasure Island, Tea Lounge at Waldorf Astoria, The Shops at Crystals, The Bedford Martha Stewart at Paris Las Vegas