No products in the cart.
Saving the Sea with LUNA mini 2 Facial Cleanser
LUNA mini 2 (c/o)
The LUNA mini 2 has been my favorite travel companion this summer – and certainly continues beyond traveling. I was thrilled when FOREO sent me the LUNA mini 2, it’s like the little sis to my LUNA 2 (read my review here). I took it with me to San Diego to make sure I didn’t skip a beat on my daily skincare routine.
The 3-zone facial brush is optimized for all skin tones and comes in five colors. There are two sides to the T-Sonic face brush.
- No replacement brushes, ever!
- Charge once every 5 months
- 3-zone face brush
- Silicone for gentle cleansing no skin irritation
- Removes 99.5% of dirt and oil, and dead skin cells
- 2 year limited warranty, 10 year quality guarantee
- 8 intensities
- USB charger
This particular LUNA mini 2 Save the Sea Special Edition is very special and only available to the end of August. 100% of net proceed from this product will go toward FOREO’s Board of Ocean Conservation charity partners – GreenWave and SEA LIFE Trust. Those proceeds go towards protecting marine wildlife, restoring ocean habitats and supporting conservation research.
How about some sealife trivia about how seafood gets on our plate?
- 1 in 3 fish populations have collapsed in the last 30 years because of industrial fishing.
- 90% of large fish have already been eliminated from our oceans and if we continue fishing this way, the ocean will be empty by 2050, meaning no seafood ever. (NooooOOOOOO!!)
- Oysters filter up to 50 gallons of water per day, preventing harmful dead zones from growing
- Kelp can be sold as: food, fertilizer, animal feed, skin care products and biodiesel.
- Nitrogen-filled fertilizer from land farms runs off into the sea and creates dead zones: areas in the ocean where no animals can live.
- It is estimated there are over 1000 dead zones in the ocean and they’re growing every hour.
If you buy a LUNA mini 2 Save the Sea Special edition, you are helping all the little fishes and everything in the ocean to just keep swimming!
I’m the biggest FOREO fan and I am determined to own everything they make. Their packaging is so gorgeous and clean it reminds me of Apple products.
Thanks FOREO for sponsoring this post.