I love goooooooold, as Austin Pows Goldmember would say.
When I received an email from Beautiful Skin and Nails in my inbox about a 24KT Gold Mask, I emailed Vicky and asked if I could try it and share the results – because if I found it cool, I knew you would too.
Let answer a few questions you may have.
What are the benefits of facial Masks?
- They are great for helping draw impurities, dead skin cells and toning – remember those green clay masks?
- Some masks can hydrate, tighten, brighten, and some can be an intensive treatment.
- Can diminish fine lines, and reduce pore size by removing dirt.
- Can even skin tone
- They are great to add to your skincare routine and a great way to pamper yourself.
I’ve used many different masks over time, some clay masks have really helped with my oily and acne prone skin when I was younger and now that I’m past the crazy hormone stage, I can handle moisturizing masks, especially since I’ve been living in the desert.
What does a 24 KT Gold Collagen Mask do?
The first ingredient listed is collagen, followed by 24KTGold Grains and a few vitamins, and hyaluronic acid.
- It forms a protective layer which reacts to the skin’s natural chemistry, helping replace collagen. The 24-karat gold mask is used to combat visual signs of aging and bring back renewed healthy vibrant youthful skin.
- Moisturizes and hydrates skin (good for us who live in dry areas like Phoenix)
- Reduces under eye circles, wrinkles and puffiness, diminishing under eye bags
Look for yourself – before and after:
No retouching, same camera settings and temperature.
Note: Vicky reminded me that since I don’t have wrinkles, it will be less dramatic results but I do see it.
What is a Gold Mask good for?
- A special event or photoshoot, immediately reducing fine lines and wrinkles for up to 24 hours!
- You are scared of needles and don’t want to do Botox – this is a fantastic alternative!
- A quick fix, pick me up, ideal for those with wrinkles (hey it’s normal don’t freak out)
How does it work?
- Face is cleaned
- Mask is taken out of the package and laid over your face for 20-30 minutes
- Massage the remainder of the liquid left behind into the skin
You can see the line on my forehead where the mask ended – it brightened my face!
Immediately after the mask – next step, rub in remaining collagen and moisturize
How do I book a 24KT Collagen Gold Facial?
If in the Phoenix area, book your gold mask facial for $49.99 if you mention my blog (reg. $99) at Beautiful Skin and Nails – located on 24th Street, north of Indian School Road.
4131 N 24th St., Suite A201-24, Phoenix, AZ 85016, like on Facebook. If you’re outside of the area, call your local aesthetician and ask if they offer it.
On a completely unrelated note, I think I look between a mix of Iron Man and a luchador. I did a little Google research and came across this gem of a Mexican Wrestler Name Generator and I am Pirata de Guerra – Pirate war! Oh I love those sites. Anyway, this goldie luchador is happy with her face with the mask off!