I love goooooooold, as Austin Pows Goldmember would say.
When I received an email from Beautiful Skin and Nails in my inbox about a 24KT Gold Mask, I emailed Vicky and asked if I could try it and share the results – because if I found it cool, I knew you would too. You can also buy them online on Amazon here.
Let answer a few questions you may have.
What are the benefits of facial Masks?
- They are great for helping draw impurities, dead skin cells and toning – remember those green clay masks?
- Some masks can hydrate, tighten, brighten, and some can be an intensive treatment.
- Can diminish fine lines, and reduce pore size by removing dirt.
- Can even skin tone
- They are great to add to your skincare routine and a great way to pamper yourself.
I’ve used many different masks over time, some clay masks have really helped with my oily and acne prone skin when I was younger and now that I’m past the crazy hormone stage, I can handle moisturizing masks, especially since I’ve been living in the desert.
What does a 24 KT Gold Collagen Mask do?
The first ingredient listed is collagen, followed by 24KTGold Grains and a few vitamins, and hyaluronic acid.
- It forms a protective layer which reacts to the skin’s natural chemistry, helping replace collagen. The 24-karat gold mask is used to combat visual signs of aging and bring back renewed healthy vibrant youthful skin.
- Moisturizes and hydrates skin (good for us who live in dry areas like Phoenix)
- Reduces under eye circles, wrinkles and puffiness, diminishing under eye bags
Look for yourself – before and after:
No retouching, same camera settings and temperature.
Note: Vicky reminded me that since I don’t have wrinkles, it will be less dramatic results but I do see it.
What is a Gold Mask good for?
- A special event or photoshoot, immediately reducing fine lines and wrinkles for up to 24 hours!
- You are scared of needles and don’t want to do Botox – this is a fantastic alternative!
- A quick fix, pick me up, ideal for those with wrinkles (hey it’s normal don’t freak out)
How does a gold mask work?
- Face is cleaned
- Mask is taken out of the package and laid over your face for 20-30 minutes
- Massage the remainder of the liquid left behind into the skin
You can see the line on my forehead where the mask ended – it brightened my face!
Immediately after the mask – next step, rub in remaining collagen and moisturize
If in the Phoenix area, book your gold mask facial for $49.99 if you mention my blog (reg. $99) at Beautiful Skin and Nails – located on 24th Street, north of Indian School Road. 4131 N 24th St., Suite A201-24, Phoenix, AZ 85016, like on Facebook. If you’re outside of the area, call your local aesthetician and ask if they offer it.
If you want to buy online check out this link on Amazon.
On a completely unrelated note, I think I look between a mix of Iron Man and a luchador. I did a little Google research and came across this gem of a Mexican Wrestler Name Generator and I am Pirata de Guerra – Pirate war! Oh I love those sites. Anyway, this goldie luchador is happy with her face with the mask off!