This post is sponsored by Shamrock Farms. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support this blog.
My long time friends at Shamrock Farms (I’ve been proudly working with them for years) asked me to share a recipe that includes the new Shamrock Farms sour cream branded packaging – look for Roxy on Shamrock’s signature green lid. Shamrock is very dear to my heart because I’ve actually met the cows that produce milk for Shamrock Farms products.
Next time you are at the grocery, look for the green top and pick up a cottage cheese and sour cream (use a coupon to save $1) in the dairy, and once you taste, you’ll never go back. Shamrock Farms products are so creamy – nothing like it on the market – I mean it, and they use a proven three-generation hand-crafted approach to make the purest freshest products.
Sweet Potato Fries + Dip
^^ This is all you need!
Sweet Potato Fries ingredients
- Frozen bag of sweet potato fries or criss cross fries
- Additional if you want – sea salt and cilantro
Follow instructions on the frozen bag, which will probably give you the best results. But if you’re like me and don’t want to turn on the oven in the summer, use an air fryer which conducts less heat.
- 1 part Shamrock Farms sour cream original or light version (Use coupon: click here to save $1 on any 2 Shamrock products)
- 1 part mayonnaise (or mayo substitute)
- Sriracha to taste (use ketchup if you prefer no spice)
Sweet Potato Fries Instructions
- Place frozen fries in the air fryer, select the French fry setting which puts it automatically at 400F and 12 minutes. I usually adjust it a bit so they don’t burn and are also not soggy. Don’t be afraid to check, it’s better to check on them than to guess and they are in there too long and get burnt (speaking from experience…)
- Sprinkle some sea salt.
- Use equal parts Shamrock Farms sour cream and mayonnaise depending on how much dip you need.
- Add some sriracha to taste. I use a tiny squirt, like 1/8 teaspoon – the sauce is what is needed to give it some taste and keep it mild!
- Mix with fork, and done!
- Serve on side for dipping, or drizzle across all the fries (using a plastic bag cutting a small corner).
Try also with fish tacos, sweet potato fries, soft pretzel, and burritos.
Enjoy! Remember to use the $1 coupon to save on any 2 Shamrock products, good for usage in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Nevada.
You can find this recipe and more on Shamrock Farm’s website just click the link to recipes. For more news, update and great recipe ideas and where to buy Shamrock Farms, visit www.shamrockfarms.net. Follow www.facebook.com/shamrockfarms and @shamrockfarmsmilk on Instagram.
Diana Elizabeth also love smoothies and wraps during the summer months. That’s probably the best part about summer to her, fresh smoothies!