No products in the cart.
Round Up Post: Gardening Gear, Links, and Resources
I thought I’d round up some of my how-to garden posts for easy reference wherever you are in your garden journey.
- How to Start a Garden and Build Garden Beds
- How to seed start: A Guide for Beginners
- How to Buy a Fruit Tree
- Creating a Rock Drainage Path (for muddy areas)
- How to Make a Diamond Wall Trellis for Vines
Shop my favorite garden tools
1. Fiskars Kangaroo Collapsible Container Gardening Bag, 30 Gallon | 2. Tubtrug | 3. Fiskars PowerGear2 Bypass Lopper, 32 Inch | 4. Fiskars PowerGear2 UltraBlade Softgrip Pruner | 5. Raised Bed Corner, 8 Inch Set of 2 Aluminum | 6. Japan Saw Tooth Sickle | 7. Gilmour Brass Hose Quick Connector | 8. Somerset Hat | 9. FitFlop Wonderwelly (ergonomic) , I love Hunter boots but not the ankle ones | 10. Tubtrug Tool Organizer | 11. Chicken Wire Cloche + 3-in-1 Chicken Wire Cloche | 12. Bamboo Poles & Bamboo Stakes | 13. Fiskars Micro-Tip Pruning Snips | 14. Large Markers, Set of 25 | 15. Sophie Conran Everyday Gardening Gloves | 16. Galvanized Seed Saver Kit | 17. Organic GrowEase Seed Starting Success Kit | 18. Gilmour 50′ AquaArmor Lightweight Hose
Favorite online garden stores
Where I buy plants and seeds online
Diana Elizabeth wants to remind you it’s OK to remove plants and trees that do not bring you joy. Plants and trees are mulched and returned to the Earth giving it nutrients. Do not feel guilty if you need to remove any of your landscaping plants or trees, you can always replace and replant.