Here is a round up some of my how-to garden posts for easy reference wherever you are in your garden journey.
- How to start a garden and build garden beds
- 8 must-have cheap gardening tools from the 99 Cents Store
- How to dry and freeze herbs
- How to seed start: A Guide for Beginners
- How to Buy a Fruit Tree
- Creating a Rock Drainage Path (for muddy areas)
- How to Make a Diamond Wall Trellis for Vines
- Building our kitchen garden area
Photos by Kate Nelle.
1. Fiskars Kangaroo Collapsible Container Gardening Bag, 30 Gallon | 2. Tubtrug | 3. Fiskars PowerGear2 Bypass Lopper, 32 Inch | 4. Fiskars PowerGear2 UltraBlade Softgrip Pruner | 5. Raised Bed Corner, 8 Inch Set of 2 Aluminum | 6. Japan Saw Tooth Sickle | 7. Gilmour Brass Hose Quick Connector | 8. Somerset Hat | 9. FitFlop Wonderwelly (ergonomic) , I love Hunter boots but not the ankle ones | 10. Tubtrug Tool Organizer | 11. Chicken Wire Cloche + 3-in-1 Chicken Wire Cloche | 12. Bamboo Poles & Bamboo Stakes | 13. Fiskars Micro-Tip Pruning Snips | 14. Large Markers, Set of 25 | 15. Sophie Conran Everyday Gardening Gloves | 16. Galvanized Seed Saver Kit | 17. Organic GrowEase Seed Starting Success Kit | 18. Gilmour 50′ AquaArmor Lightweight Hose
Diana Elizabeth says it’s OK to remove vegetables or trees or shrubs that you don’t like – they return back to the Earth.