Hi beauty lovers. I need a name for some of my columns and products I come across that land in my mailbox, items I request to test, and products I love. New seasons means new beauty products! A few I wanted to share and give you the rundown about what they’re all about.
Starting from top left, clockwise:
- Ultra glossy – High shine for lips in a translucent color, Aveda’s Chuparosa is a sheer orange red (I love that mix).
- The (almost) 5 star hand cream – The hands, let’s not talk much about it but admit hands are starting to reflect our age. This limited-edition version of Aveda’s hand relief moisturizing cream has 4.9 stars out of 5 (2207 reviews last I checked).
- Smooth lip color – Creamy and plumps the appearance of fine lines by smoothing, check out Aveda’s nourish-mint mineral lip color, this one is called carnelian, a deep brick red. Natural ingredients with organic peppermint, vanilla and ginger, yum.
- Balancing body mists – A gift set with 7 body mists that are aromatherapeutic body sprays based on the 7 main chakras inspiring healing, balance, and well-being. Have a feeling those essential lovers will adore this gift.
- Optimal skin tolerance and efficient moisturizer – Chanel’s Solution 10 won the Allure Best of Beauty Award, a moisturizer that comes in two sizes, featuring selected ingredients, 10 of them, each chosen to help regulate skin’s response to irritants and protect against free radicals. Free of alcohol, fragrance, oils and non-comedogenic.
- At home pedicure exfoliator – By now you are familiar with my pedicure nightmare, and so the pedicures continue at home, starting with Foot Therapy which I discovered thanks to a POPSUGAR Must Have Box. I then proceeded to order 10 more online because they really do work – caution to the first timers – your feet will flake like crazy in a few days. My friend’s hubby forgot he did it and thought he had athletes foot, haha! But the results, so worth it!
- Long lasting holiday eyes – Aveda Pearl Essence talc-free shadows are long-lasting and crease-resistant using flower waxes. Featured colors: Dusted Sage, Chia, Balsam and Rose Quartz.
Aveda and Chanel items are courtesy of the brand.