My camera bag for professional assignments and personal travel. I own all of these items and highly recommend them (updated model listed if discontinued). If you need more assistance with mirrorless cameras, check out this post I wrote about them. See my photo studio tour here.
I also teach private photography Skype sessions, get in touch if you want to learn manual mode in an hour!
In my Camera Bag
This is the equipment I bring with me on a shoot, typically corporate or editorial shoots. If it is a portrait session, I throw in a few favorite lenses in my camera bag and go.
- Canon 5D Mark IV
- Canon 5D Mark III (backup) + III grip
- Mark IV battery grip
- UNDFIND Camera + Laptop Bag
- Pixel Pocket Rocket for CPs
- Lowe Pro Roller x200
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote
- Speedlight 600EX II-RT + Speedlight 580 EXII
- Gary Fong Lightsphere
- RadioPopper Jr 2 Transmitter + Receiver
- Canon Battery Pack CP-E4
- Collapsible Umbrella light stand kit
- Background Support System
- Manfrotto Ball Head + Manfrotto Tripod
- 17-40mm f/4L
- 35mm f/1.4L
- 50mm f/1.2L
- 85mm f/1.4EX
- 100mm macro f/2.8EF
- 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS
Personal + Travel Equipment
I don’t bring my professional equipment with me when I travel, or if I’m at a meeting, it draws too much attention. I love lightweight, and I am crazy about the G7x point and shoot, it captures amazing video as well. I am a fan of mirrorless cameras, and used to be an ambassador with Sony, and just recently added the Fujifilm mirrorless to my travel bag.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Digital camera – WiFi Enabled
- ONA camera bag travel insert
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm TCL-X100 II Tele Conversion Lens
- Lightweight tripod
See studio tour here.