In my Camera Bag
This is the equipment I bring with me on a shoot, typically corporate or editorial shoots. If it is a portrait session, I throw in a few favorite lenses in my camera bag and go.
- Canon 5D Mark IV
- Canon 5D Mark III (backup) + III grip
- Mark IV battery grip
- UNDFIND Camera + Laptop Bag
- Pixel Pocket Rocket for CPs
- Lowe Pro Roller x200 – turns into a backpack!
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote
- Speedlight 600EX II-RT + Speedlight 580 EXII
- Gary Fong Lightsphere
- RadioPopper Jr 2 Transmitter + Receiver
- Canon Battery Pack CP-E4
- Collapsible Umbrella light stand kit
- Background Support System
- Manfrotto Ball Head + Manfrotto Tripod
- 17-40mm f/4L
- 35mm f/1.4L
- 50mm f/1.2L
- 85mm f/1.4EX
- 100mm macro f/2.8EF
- 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS
My Photo Studio
I have a studio with strobes, modifiers, and backdrops (I need to update photos of the studio) but here’s an idea of what it looks like. You can see the full reveal in this blog post.
Personal + Travel Equipment
I don’t bring my professional equipment with me when I travel, or if I’m at a meeting, it draws too much attention. I love lightweight, and I am crazy about the G7x point and shoot, it captures amazing video as well. I am a fan of mirrorless cameras, and used to be an ambassador with Sony, and just recently added the Fujifilm mirrorless to my travel bag.