After receiving my B.A. in journalism at 21 focusing on broadcast, I moved to Hollywood to begin a career in entertainment television. As a red-carpet reporter and ghostwriter for E!, in the midst of a seemingly glamorous life of interviewing celebrities, I began to miss life in Arizona – perhaps it was college. A pros and cons list told me moving to Phoenix was worth taking a chance, and so I moved accepting a job with The Arizona Republic. Shortly after, I left the journalism field for a switch in careers, specializing in corporate marketing and branding.
On the side, I started a graphic design boutique in 2006 and a few short years later, became a shutterbug in 2010, launching Diana Elizabeth Photography. I decided to leave corporate America and give it a year to work as a full-time entrepreneur to see if I could live my dreams. Soon after, I met my husband Benjamin, known as Mr. Wonderful, and six months after our first date, we said I do on a snowy day in Sedona.
As I blogged about my work as a photographer, words kept coming and they never stopped. This blog has become a blend of using all my creative passions and entrepreneur experiences – writing, marketing, modeling, hosting, and photography and has brought me new friendships and opportunities I don’t take for granted.
Thank you for stopping by and allowing me share my passions and daily life with you.
Stay true to who God created you to be and surround yourself with those who encourage you to be the best you!
Sizing reference: I am 5’7.5″ and 117 lbs.
• Olay Fearless Squad (2019, 2018)
• India Hicks Honorary Ambassador Program (2019, 2018)
• Kendra Scott (2019, 2018, 2017)
• Wayfair Homemakers (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
• POPSUGAR Select Influencer (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Previous Brand Ambassadorships
• Banana Republic Style VIP (2018, 2017)
• DELSEY Luggage (2018, 2017)
• Almay, Class of 2018 (2018)
• Charming Charlie (2017)
• Kona Deep (2016)
• Dot & Bo (2015)
• LumaComfort/Newair (2015)
• SONY Power Player (2014)
• TGIFridays Ambassador (2014)
• SONY Club Member (2013)
• France Tourism PR - South of France + Le Boat
• Tourism & Convention Bureau of Rocky Point, Mexico
• Palm Springs Preferred Small Hotels
• Hilton - Sedona at Bell Rock
• Wyndham Grand - Westward Look, Tucson
• Four Seasons - Scottsdale at Troon North
• The Lodge on the Desert - Tucson
• On-air teleprompter trained
• Former pageant titleholder (America, USA, Fiesta Bowl)
• Modeling and acting experienced
• Spokesperson experienced
• Graphic designer and branding expert
• Former journalist (E! Online, The Arizona Republic)
• Professional Photographer (former wedding photographer)
• Contributing photographer for PHOENIX magazine + Phoenix Home & Garden
• Five years in corporate branding and marketing
As a former journalist, I know the power of storytelling through words and as a photographer I understand how imagery can drive a message home. And as a former marketing director, I know how all three can attract your ideal clientele. Together, let’s tell your brand’s story.
University of Arizona blogger, phoenix lifestyle blogger, phoenix garden blog, Phoenix garden blogger, asian blogger Chinese blogger, Phoenix home decor blog, Phoenix travel blogger