Diana Elizabeth Blog is a lifestyle blog dedicated to home decor and style, and exists
to be a source of inspiration for ways to live a simple STYLISH and efficient life
by sharing ideas and products for life, and around the home.
I ALSO SHARE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WORK AND TRAVEL LIFESTYLE.
Thanks for being here, I appreciate you spending a part of your day with me.
I have 17 diaries spanning from the first grade to high school – I guess I had a lot to say about growing up. My parents named me after Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth, which very well explains my obsession with the royals. At 17, I left my hometown by the lake, a sweet suburbia known as Granite Bay, in Northern California to attend The University of Arizona without ever having seen a cactus in person. My heels cracked and I had sporadic nosebleeds adjusting to the dry heat, but to this day, because of the people I met and experiences I had (including being a pageant titleholder and participating in local community service), I swear they were some of the best years of my life – I have diary entries to prove it.
After receiving my B.A. in journalism at 21 focusing on broadcast, I moved to Hollywood to begin my career in entertainment television. As a red-carpet reporter and ghostwriter for E!, in the midst of a seemingly glamorous life of interviewing along red carpets, I began to miss life in Arizona. A pros and cons list told me moving to Phoenix was worth taking a chance, and so I moved accepting a job with The Arizona Republic. Shortly after, I left the journalism field for a switch in careers, specializing in corporate marketing and branding.
I decided to leave corporate America and give it a year to work as a full-time entrepreneur to see how it would go – full story here. Soon after, I met my husband Benjamin, known as Mr. Wonderful, and six months after our first date, we said I do on a snowy day in Sedona.
As I blogged about my work as a photographer, words kept coming and they never stopped. This blog has become a blend of using all my creative passions and experiences – writing, marketing, modeling, hosting, and photography and has brought me new friendships over the Internet, and opportunities I don’t take for granted. I enjoy sharing home decor (see latest home renovation projects here and our house tour here) and have worked with The Home Depot, Ballard Designs and my tiny closet makeover had a little feature in HGTV magazine and Apartment Therapy. As much as I love home decor, I also love international travel and I have major wanderlust – check out Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands and my trip to Stockholm. I also share a lot of personal stories, overcoming hardships along with simple joys in life.
Thank you for reading and stopping by and letting me share my passions and daily life with you. I hope this is a place where you can be inspired, and feel beautiful at every stage of your life. Remember, stay true to who God created you to be and surround yourself with those who encourage you to be the best you!
Sizing reference: I am 5’7.5″ and 115 lbs.
• Olay Fearless Squad (2019, 2018)
• India Hicks Honorary Ambassador Program (2018)
• Crest Smile Council (2018)
• Almay, Class of 2018 (2018)
• Kendra Scott (2018, 2017)
• DELSEY Luggage (2018, 2017)
• Banana Republic Style VIP (2018, 2017)
• Wayfair Homemakers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
• POPSUGAR Select Influencer (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Previous Brand Ambassadorships
• Charming Charlie (2017)
• Kona Deep (2016)
• Dot & Bo (2015)
• LumaComfort/Newair (2015)
• SONY Power Player (2014)
• TGIFridays Ambassador (2014)
• SONY Club Member (2013)
• France Tourism PR - South of France + Le Boat
• Tourism & Convention Bureau of Rocky Point, Mexico
• Palm Springs Preferred Small Hotels
• Hilton - Sedona at Bell Rock
• Wyndham Grand - Westward Look, Tucson
• Four Seasons - Scottsdale at Troon North
• The Lodge on the Desert - Tucson
• On-air teleprompter trained
• Former pageant titleholder (America, USA, Fiesta Bowl)
• Modeling and acting experienced
• Spokesperson experienced
• Graphic designer and branding expert
• Former journalist (E! Online, The Arizona Republic)
• Contributing photographer for PHOENIX magazine
• Five years in corporate branding and marketing
As a former journalist, I know the power of storytelling through words and as a photographer I understand how imagery can drive a message home. And as a former marketing director, I know how all three can attract your ideal clientele. Together, let’s tell your brand’s story.
University of Arizona blogger, phoenix lifestyle blogger, phoenix garden blog, Phoenix garden blogger, asian blogger Chinese blogger, Phoenix home decor blog, Phoenix travel blogger