No products in the cart.
I thought I’d share what’s going on around here.
- I miss gardening so much that I am seed starting indoors, in my photo studio. I don’t know if I can even transplant them outside without them catching fire but I’m doing it anyway. 😆
- New wallpaper arrived from WallpaperDirect.com, it’s Cole & Son, called Hampton Roses. This is going in the guest powder room but it’s really a bathroom since there’s a shower in there.
- I have written 45,000 words and this writing project has taken me 2 years. It is almost done, we are at 90% completion and I am so excited to share it with the world soon. This has been taking up most of my mind and time these past few days.
- The new blue skirt pleated couch cover is on its way! Hurray!
- I was looking at International flights recently. It looks like the world is back open, I am itching to go somewhere in Europe but looking at the calendar I don’t think I can squeeze it in.
- We’ve got some travel plans coming up and there’s some girl time I’ve got planned so I’m looking forward to all the relaxation!
There’s a lot of fun things I’m paying attention to around here but I also feel like I’m on a small summer break – and why not? I think I started feeling guilty slowing down and I think I’m over it. There’s a season for everything including rest, tending to some changes in my home (yes there’s more but we’re just about done), and I am enjoying every day and I hope you are too! xx
Diana Elizabeth is watching Victoria on Prime Video again, she highly suggests it!