So I got charged for my Sephora yearly shopping – the two day shipping thing and I didn’t know I had it. I bought it and never used it again and now that I had to pay for another year, I figured let’s look around and utilize this thing I paid for. Kinda genius I guess on their part.
I bought new eyeshadow, blush, and a few other things I thought I’d just share my latest beauty loot!
- Eyeshadow Palette: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette. It has 8k reviews and almost 5 stars so I knew I had to get it. I know the pink red shades might seem crazy but they really don’t look those intense shades, they add some color and I really like how it makes my eyes pop! I’m getting more bold with makeup, it’s so fun!
- Color Switch Brush Cleanser: Color Switch by Vera Mona Brush Cleanser is a sponge and you rub your brush all over it and it grabs the color so you can use the same brush and use another color. The reviews were nearly 5 stars and the video tutorial sold me! I can say already that it definitely works and I have no idea how, it’s like magic!
- Brush cleanser soap: Solid Clean Solid Brush Cleaner is pretty much a soap bar in a tin and the other side has this pink prickly thing that you can rub your sponge on to help get it clean. It was only $14 and got nearly 5 stars with 1k reviews. I wash my brushes every few weeks, I should be better I know but I only wear makeup when I go out of the house, most work days I don’t wear makeup to give my skin a rest.
- Blush Palette: $28 for 6 colors. The Contour Blush Palette from the Sephora Collection seemed like a good deal. So far so good, I was a bit hesitant on the Sephora brand but it’s worked for my needs. I’m not sure if it has staying power so I’m watching to see how it holds up.
- Blush Brush: Beauty Magnet Brush from Sephora Collection. It was only $12 and it works, but I want a bigger brush so I might get a powder brush and use this one for contouring.
- Body cream: Paula’s Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream was sent over by PR it claims to hydrate, smooth and firm. It doesn’t feel greasy which I like for those lotions that say they hydrate but make you feel like you need to dry off before you put clothes on.
- Neck and Chest Cream: Nécolleté Age Reversal for Neck and Chest I requested this to to try from Osmotics (a brand I’ve worked with before) because obviously this is something I am now paying attention to. Before and after photos show broken capillaries on the chest almost non existent.
- Body Lift Cream: Hey if I don’t have to work out but I can tighten up – just kidding, just kidding. This Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift cream had some impressive before and afters for crepe skin and tightening up skin in general – who doesn’t want tighter skin? The reviews looked impressive so I wanted to give it a shot and requested it be sent over. Rubbing this all over my body.
- Lip gloss: Used 100 of my Sephora points and got Anastasia Lip Gloss in St. Tropez. It’s a metallic finish and it is what I’ve been wanting to add to my makeup drawer wondering if I could layer a metallic over some glosses. This one is a little sample size and perfect for touchups on the go so it’ll fit in my purse or clutch. There’s a chance I’ll want the full size by fall.