No products in the cart.
Eggnog French Toast Recipe
This post is sponsored by Shamrock Farms.
Here are the new flavors to check out, in addition to the new whipping cream flavors!
Shamrock Farms Eggnog is located in the dairy milk section, look for the signature green top. I was asked by my friends at Shamrock Farms to share a recipe using egg nog – and I thought why not take a French toast recipe and swap out the milk for egg nog?!
This would be so fun to serve up on Christmas Day, or even all the days leading up haha! Nothing says holidays like egg nog. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 large loaf challah bread or brioche bread (pictured)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups Shamrock Farms Egg Nog
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Salted butter
- Sprinkle with: nutmeg, whipped cream, cinnamon
Will serve approximately 6-8.
EGG NOG FRENCH TOAST RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Combine eggs, egg nog, milk, grated orange zest, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt into a blender and blend
- Heat skillet on medium high with salted butter
- Slice your bread about 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- In a 9 x 13 pan add the blended mixture and then dip the bread on both sides allowing to soak for a few seconds. Let access mixture drip off the slices before you add it to the skillet to cook
- Tip: Don’t over flip your French toast. Once you have laid it in the pan let it brown to a golden brown and flip once.
- Serve with whipped cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Shamrock Farms features local dairy and farm-fresh flavor and richness and have a 100-year heritage. Products never have added artificial growth hormones and their delicious products a hands-on approach that has been refined over three generations. Shamrock Farms really has a different level of amazing deliciousness that you will taste!
Visit ShamrockFarms.net/coupons to save $1 on any two Shamrock products. You can also find other great recipe ideas and more information on where to buy Shamrock Farms product. For more news and updates about Shamrock Farms, visit www.shamrockfarms.net and follow www.facebook.com/shamrockfarms and @shamrockfarmsmilk.
Diana Elizabeth is hosting a few gatherings in December, she has 3 she is hosting so far in the month of December and is planning on adding another one. ‘Tis the season!