Here are some items I’m giving to the loves on my list –
- For leopard print lovers, this gray Cozy Leopard Embossed Cowl Neck Jumper, $33 and Jogger, $33 makes a cute cozy warm set for colder temps. One of my best friends is moving to VA from San Diego so she’s going to need to stay warm in this.
- Similar to the set above, if you prefer white with some festive foil embossed, Cozy Foil Cowl Neck Top, $26 and jogger, $26. Getting this for my mom.
- Saw this Cozy Rose Gold Scattered Foil Robe, $38 and thought of my girlfriend who has been through a lot this year and really deserves some pampering.
- We increased our group gift spending limit this year and I want this, so I figured the girls would too! Super Soft Lounge Wrap Front Jumpsuit, $55 it also comes in gray. So, I guess I’ll be twins with someone!
- The Pedi System, $70 by Olive and June is a must-have for at-home pedi’s since I have been doing them for years at home! Olive and June is my new favorite 7-free polish line, the polishes are long lasting, and the entire line is just cute cute cute! The mani system is a beautiful set for any at-home manicure lover (me!)
- For the person who SHOULD have a business card, but doesn’t – but is tech savvy! Consider this a digital business card. There are many different NFC cards that you can use to share your info, and I liked the price point and layout of the Linq app, under $10 you can use a card or sticker you place on the back of your phone. A great stocking stuffer for Benjamin.
- I want to say I’m gifting these, but these are actually gifted from Lilly Pulitzer for me to gift to my girlfriends! Such a lovely variety of velour jumpsuits, in berry (top, $118, bottom, $98), black (top, bottom), and navy (top, bottom). We will be wearing these for our annual pajama party – this year will be 15 years!
- I saw a Facebook ad for these glitter slides by Birdies, $165 – I already own two pairs and wear them as indoor slippers. I had to have them that I ended up buying 3 pairs, 1 for me, 2 for clients that I knew would love them. Order your boot/flip-flop size.
- Ideal for hostesses, or anyone who loves flowers (hi!), or you’re not sure what to get the person who has everything but you want them to enjoy something this holiday! This Potted Amaryllis, $29 is a unique way to say thank you, and bring holiday cheer – the flowers pops up during the holidays! Next year I’m going to buy a ton for our own home, red is the color I want! This waxed bulb requires no maintenance! Want red? These red velvet waxed bulbs are still available. I placed mine in a thrifted silver bowl of course!
- Thrifted and antique items – well of course! It’s one of my favorite ways to give back to the community by supporting a charity and help the landfills by buying pretty things that already exist! I bought my dad some Christmas items I found that are vintage with what his interest are – Elvis!
Happy gift giving, and have fun giving gifts – most of all it truly is the thought that counts. Candles, plants and food are always great gifts that can be used as well – if your recipient is a bit more minimalist practical gifts like that can go a long way!
Check out a few of these products on me –
Diana Elizabeth realized she has a lot of difficult shaped boxes so when she wraps the uses way more wrapping paper than she wanted to. Oh well.