Styling my large ming square coffee table with a new tray and new things – while also leaving room to actually use my coffee table!
Featuring: Crystal Candle Dish / Brass Candle Snuffer / Horn Bowl comes in small and large / Volupsa candle / Sting Tray in Haze, also comes in darker gray and blush, medium and large size
Use code DIANAELIZABETH at checkout for a discount / Items c/o Alice Lane Home
How to style your coffee table
So when Alice Lane Home sent over the large sting tray, it was so oversized and perfect to go right in the middle of the coffee table. It leaves about six inches on each side to actually use it. And, the coffee table still looks styled with some pretty things set inside the tray.
Use a tray
Have flowers or something green
A plant or fresh flowers – not too tall as to not to block your view of the TV.
Use coffee table books to elevate a candle or flowers in a vase.
Have a candle
Have some bowls or plates
For colorful decoration, or to put your favorite signature candy (mine is York). You could also use these unique horn bowls them for collecting matches or holding your matchbox.
Ideas on what to put on a coffee table
- Drink coasters – or place on a nearby side table. These black and white coasters are gorgeous!
- Coffee table books – check out my Amazon storefront of my favorite home decor coffee table books I read over and over!
- Signature candy – in a bowl! Guests love it!
- Crystal Candle Dish (use code DIANAELIZABETH for 10% off)
- Brass Candle Snuffer (use code DIANAELIZABETH for 10% off)
- Horn Bowl comes in small and large (use code DIANAELIZABETH for 10% off)
- Volupsa candle (use code DIANAELIZABETH for 10% off)
- Sting Tray in Haze, also comes in darker gray and blush, medium and large size (use code DIANAELIZABETH for 10% off)
I hope you get some ideas to refresh your coffee table. I’m looking to decorate my kitchen island, that’s always been tough for me!
Diana Elizabeth is getting quotes for her butler’s pantry and also searching for wool rugs for the master bedroom closet and new carpet in the house. There seems to be so much to do!