Garland: Made from foam florals (post coming soon) / Rug: Grandin Road (no longer available) / Wreath: Winward Silks Permanent Botanicals Garden Rose Wreath (similar) / Pot: Home Goods / Blouse: Sezane (old) / Jeans: H&M / Slides: H&M (old)
This event had started as a random BBQ family get together years ago which fell around Easter time, and I decide to do a small Easter egg hunt. The following year I hosted Easter because my in-laws were in town anyway and most of my friends showed up again! So we kept going and going and here we are with one of the biggest, fun-filled celebrations I love to host with my girl gang and their kiddos I’m auntie too. I’m a professional auntie, did you know? *wink*
Whether you’re having a big or small Easter gathering (Arizona is open and I am so thankful), I wanted to share some of the decor and activity goodies I’ve purchased. Some would be cute ideas.
Order now to be prepared for your Easter – I include Amazon links as well.
- 60 Flags Imitated Burlap Pennant Banner – Multicolor Fabric Triangle Flag on Amazon
- 6 Player Easter egg Spoon Race Game Set (also on Amazon) c/o
- Outdoor Lawn Games Set – (also on Amazon) c/o
- 12 Pieces of wooden eggs with acoustic sounds (also on Amazon) ideal for very little kids and toddlers
- 72 Jumbo 3″ with Golden Eggs, Easter egg Set (on Amazon) c/o
- 12 PC Plush Bunny Easter eggs Set (on Amazon)
Diana Elizabeth is trying to think of adult Easter games or prizes since it’s always fun for the kids to hide eggs for their parents too!