Did you know the old traditional engagement ring is a sapphire? Princess Diana had one which now the future Princess Kate wears. Tradition or not, remember it’s what you like as a bride.
Lately, I’ve fallen in love with the eternity wedding bands that a few friends of mine have said they love as engagement rings – doesn’t snag on anything or scratch the kiddos.
I adore how timeless and classy these bands look and I also love that it discounts the obsession with a carat size of a solitaire and focuses on simplicity. Brides can still be dainty or bold! I found a few I wanted to share. I hope to see some on my bride’s fingers, they are so gorgeous!
- So stunning! 18K white gold ring with three rows of diamonds from the Paragon Collection through Memoire.
- Dainty and sweet. Three rows of diamonds, The De Beers darling ring is set in 18K white gold with three rows of diamonds micropaved, creating sparkle from every angle.
- I love how vintage this one looks. Platinum wedding band with two rows of round diamonds from Oscar Heyman, 800-642-1912.
- Gold wedding band with baguette and round diamonds from Oscar Heyman, 800-642-1912.
- Silk sapphire and diamond wedding band. Handmade platinum diamond and sapphire wedding band containing 120 round blue sapphires weighing 1.80 carats and 80 round diamonds weighing 0.88 carats D-F (VS) by Molina Fine Jewelers. $8365.
- This pave diamond eternity band features round brilliant diamonds set in 18k white gold. The diamonds are all “G-H” color, “VS” clarity and have a combined weight of 4.99 carats. This is a stunning diamond eternity ring with a big pave look. $9500.
Diana Elizabeth has been sporting some brass knuckle rings lately. They are so fun and she found a few at Forever 21.