No products in the cart.
I picked a random number so let’s just fill it up with what’s going on around here!
I am going to attempt to stick to a Tuesday and Thursday posting schedule right now. I used to not have a schedule but since brands have now gone to paid IG posts instead of blogs (bad idea I think but whatever) I still love my blog and I want to post regularly, it’s truly my creative outlet that I enjoy so much and it doesn’t stress me out. It doesn’t matter how many see it (but thank you so much for being here) it’s just a fun place for me to verbal vomit.
- The glass shower door is installed in the wallpapered guest bathroom!
- I watched The Cook of Castamar on Netflix – minus some sexy parts it was pretty decent to watch.
- I am trying to find a way to enjoy IG with the video content being prioritized now but to be honest it can be a little too forced (and I have other goals) but I think I found a way – I might give starting a shop with me series on IGTV a start so I hope you follow me on IG! @dianaelizabeth_
- We were supposed to go to Idaho this weekend but the weather said 100 and 101 so we canceled it. Then the weather changed but it’s fine, I have other plans on Friday night now.
- I highly suggest L’Agence I believe it’s The Parisian Agency on Netflix which is so lovely to my ears to hear French but for my eyes to see the epic homes and castles!
- I don’t know the last time I got paid to write a blog post and I’m pretty sad about it! I think it was 2018 or 2019! It’s when blogging was all the rage but now it’s social media which is understandable but also a bummer I think. I know it’s easier to make money and quicker but I still love blogging! Then again I’m one of the last OG bloggers who are still blogging, am I right? *wink*
- Shoot I said 15, here I am at 7. Will I make it? Will you keep reading? Let’s keep on going with the verbal vomit.
- The blue slipcover has arrived and I changed the rug from the garden room and also dusted the baseboards and I was so hot I felt like it was a workout! Here’s a quick photo of it wrinkly hahah and the old rug.
- I have an exciting collaboration for three months that I’m working on with Opendoor – I am really excited about it because of the freedom of creativity!
- I also have a collaboration coming to an end and next month and to be truthful I am so excited for that as it has taken more mental energy and time than I thought it would be which was disappointing. But I keep my commitments and I cannot wait to be done!!!! You haven’t seen it as it’s not posted on my social channels like a typical campaign. Maybe I can tell you about it later.
- I am going to attempt to stick to a Tuesday Thursday posting schedule if time permits. I can’t believe I used to post every day for years!!! What?? I also understand why women who had blogged in their mid 40s or so quit their blog. I think other priorities took over. I am not there yet as the blog is an outlet for me, but I also understand it and I don’t even have kids!
- Speaking of the blog, it is getting a facelift. Can’t wait for you to see it soon.
- The summer in Phoenix has been hot, but not as bad as last summer! We’ve had more rain and humid days which is surprising but I will take it!
- I was bored on Sunday and got pretty worried because the saying goes, If you’re bored, you’re boring. AH! I had organized cleaned and donated items I was so over it! I wish I could have gone outside to garden but it’s dangerously hot. So, I watched a movie and took a nap. Ah, the luxury.
- I am seed starting in my photo studio because I am that anxious to get outside and garden. Once mid-September hits I might become a morning person just so I can get outside early and start cleaning up around here!
Phew I made it! So that’s how our summer has been going – pretty uneventful and no travel at the moment which is unusual and I’m itching for some adventure (international of course) but these shows I’ve been watching have helped a lot so I’m OK for now and spending money on the inside of my house. Ha!
Diana Elizabeth is such a night eater – anyone else?