No products in the cart.
Online DSLR class starts Jan. 25, 2012
Put it on your Christmas wish list kids, especially if you are anticipating a DSLR as a gift. Or, if you still need to take that DSLR out of the box from last Christmas. If your DSLR is older than that and you’re still shooting on the green box…oh for the love of all things holy, please sign up for my 4-week online course beginning January 25, 2012 so you can start creating some awesome images!
- You are a new DSLR owner
- You have no idea how to use your camera
- You do know manual mode but you’re not really sure about the techy stuff
- You call it the “blur”
- You want to know what lenses to invest in
- You are a new photography business owner (less than 1 year) or you are not full-time yet
About the class:
- We have a private Facebook group page for you to upload assignments and get critiqued by me
- I talk LIVE for 1 hour, every week for 4 weeks starting January 25 (Wednesdays) 5 p.m. PST
- Interactive LIVE chat room
- Notes and slideshow as you learn
- Weekly assignments so you can develop your style as you learn
- Worksheets to help you understand
- Recorded video playback – so yes, if you can’t watch at 5 pm PST, you can watch it when you get home.
- $160 for 4 weeks – Paypal payments accepted
- SIGN UP NOW!
I’m so excited to teach this course again. The past few courses have been so rewarding watching students grow in their talents and have the “ah-ha” moment. Hope you can join, and dive into your passion! Remember, it’s an investment for not only your business, but your memories.
Sign up for winter NOW: Creating the Image: Photography Basics & Beyond, January 25 – $160
“It is so refreshing to take a course where the photographer is more interested in teaching how to take a perfect picture then talking about fixing everything in photoshop. I have been very disheartened before and am now starting to feel like you can take those beautiful photos without photoshop. So THANK YOU! I too believe that it should be about getting it right out of the camera!” – Alison
“I have to thank you for this class! I have been doing photography forever and took a couple classes in college 10 years ago. I learned manual mode back then but just didn’t understand it enough to use it. You have made it so easy for me to pick it back up and NOW I can honestly say, I won’t go back to auto! I have seen the changes to my pictures already! I just wanted to let you know how much your class helped!” – Tammy
“Just three weeks into the course and I feel like my confidence when taking pictures has boosted! I walk into a photo shoot confident that my lighting will come out right. I always tried to find and google information about aperture, shutter speed,and ISO and I was always guided to the most complicated manuals and articles. I never really understood any of it. The way you have taught this workshop has made it so easy for me to understand and grasp the concepts. My friends and family are noticing that images are coming out a lot better ever since I started this workshop with you. Once again, I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge. I can’t wait to start your next workshop” – Alan
Diana Elizabeth believes in the “no child left behind” motto. She applies this to her online courses.