No products in the cart.
Why am I like this?
Me at the Biltmore Estates in NC taken by bfforeverandever Jackie.
- I’m such a food waster. I pile stuff on my plate and never finish. This began as a little girl and my mom always finishing my plate and then telling me, “Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.” I never finish a can of soda either. Which leads to…
- I always take my food leftovers but I rarely ever eat them. I do it because I keep thinking but there’s starving children, or maybe I will get hungry and eat it, or like my LA days, I would find a homeless person on Hollywood Blvd. and give them a meal. It’s different in Phoenix.
- If I paint my own nails and toes I do it at night right before I go to sleep because that’s the only time I actually sit still to let them dry and not smudge. Then I sleep like a mummy.
- If you saw my calendar, you’d want a tranquilizer. But I reassure you, I am very intentional with my time.
- Whoever I end up marrying will be inducted into the most amazing group of friends in the entire world. Even my best friend’s hubbies are the coolest cats. They are the most loyal, loving and authentic people I have ever met. And it has taken me years to find them and so I’ll forever cling to them.
- Sometimes I have so much excitement and energy within me that I have to dance it out, or do a mid-air spaz when I’m running down the hall.
- I love adventure. I love mystery. And I love, learning and trying new things. (I did say new. If I tried it before and I didn’t like it, I will not do it again – unless coaxed with some sort of prize).
- I love seeing my couples in love. I enjoy seeing my friends be adored by their husbands and I tell them, “Thank you for loving my friend the way you do,” because it makes me happy that they’re taken care of.
Diana Elizabeth is happy.