I know this is a weird post. But here’s the thing – I get asked this question on where to buy good lingerie all the time because my friends are brides or wedding planners who are asking on behalf of their brides for their upcoming special occasion or boudoir shoot.
In Paris, there is an entire floor at the mall that is dedicated to lingerie. It’s an absolute dream, each line has their own section and you can float from one area to another. I begged the sales ladies to tell me if they had a website or sold in the US and most said no and told me it’s because we have Victoria’s Secret. Well, let’s be real, VS is for our every day and while it’s great quality, it has nothing on French lingerie.
You can’t go wrong with these investments, some are French, others are US. Some links aren’t official, I just googled and found them.
Here are my favorites found online:
- Aubade : My absolute favorite line I discovered in Paris.
- Princesse Tam Tam : I was so excited to see this French line carried on ASOS now. Darling and sweet.
- La Perla : Classic and romantic.
- Agent Provocateur : a Hollywood celebrity favorite, super racy and sexy. They have a bridal line.
- Anthropologie : Carries some unique sets.
- Journelle : Carries a variety of lingerie lines. Check out Eberjey and Zinke, who has the most adorable lace robes!
- Marlies Dekkers : Recommended by a reader. Good for larger sizes too.
Diana Elizabeth recently bought the diamond shape drawer organizers for all of her pretty things. She read somewhere that most of us don’t need as much as we have. She also read that sets should stay together, so try these.