No products in the cart.
Wireless Sony Walkman Sports MP3 player
If you don’t know already, I wish everything was wireless. I look forward to the day when there are no cords, anywhere. However, I’m aware this would mean a lot of electromagnetic waves in the air. Bah, whatever! I never liked that I had to have headphone cords plugged in my MP3 player and then spend $50 on a case to wrap around my arm to hold it put when I worked out. I always threw the earbud cords behind my head so it wouldn’t get in my way.
Raise your hand if you ever owned a Sony Walkman, or Discman. I know you’re thinking old school when you hear that word as I thought, but was super impressed to see that Sony kept their legacy Walkman reputation and improved it with the only wire-free and waterproof MP3 player!
Dun-dun-dun-dah! Wireless, hands-free, arm squeeze free that’s also WATERPROOF. Oh, and yes I do like the color pink incase you didn’t notice. But, my walkman is white so Mr. Wonderful won’t be ashamed of using it. I’m so considerate, aren’t I?
Awesome features of the Sony Walkman Sports MP3 Player:
- You drag and drop the songs – It’s as simple as opening up iTunes and dragging your songs into a “music” folder
- Waterproof – swim with it in!
- Quick recharge! Just 3 minutes will give you 60 minutes of sound! No excuses to skip that workout.
- 8 hours of play time on a full charge
- 4GB of memory for up to 900 songs
- Also features on album, skipping, shuffle and playlists. Way better than a Nan-what?
- There’s different size ear bud cushions too so you can have the perfect, comfortable and waterproof fit
- Comes in 4 colors: pink, turquoise, white and black
If any of you are active in your workouts, you’ll love this! It’s also under $100 – on sale it can be $50! Smaller capacity size are around $50.
Caution – make sure you snap in your walkman correctly into the dock so it can properly charge and transfer music. A light should turn on when it’s plugged into your computer so you know you did it right.
What color are you going to get – or ask for? Never too early to make your Christmas wish list!
Diana Elizabeth says watching the video for Walkman makes her want to do something extreme while wearing it.
Pink workout leggings: Marika Balance Collection Sanded Dry Wik Capri Leggings / Shoes: Puma
Disclaimer: I am part of the Sony Club Blogger Program by Sony Electronics where a group of selected bloggers have been given the opportunity to test and review Sony gear.