Time to shop, again I always say, how did we get here? It’s time to show those we love with gifts that otherwise they wouldn’t buy for themselves. I love birthdays and holidays to spoil my friends and family, it’s the perfect excuse!
Here is the ultimate gift guide to suit every budget and gift. Each item I own, so it comes with a huge endorsement from me! I thought I’d break it down into different budgets to help you decide first your budget then what might appeal to your friend, mom, or sister – and maybe even yourself. I also added an Amazon logo by it if the links takes you to Amazon for all you Prime subscribers. *wink*
- FOREO Luna 2 Facial Cleanser, $199 on Amazon – I replaced my Clarisonic with this facial cleanser that doesn’t require replacement brushes and only needs to be charged twice a year. It has various speeds and I have different sizes for travel, shower and daily use.
- Google Home, $129 – Obsessed with my Google Home and Google Home mini which is under $50! I ask it everything from what’s on my calendar to playing a playlist on Spotify and setting an alarm.
- Rothy’s flat, $145 – I own two pairs going on three soon. Comes in so many colors, washable and lightweight it’s my go-to flat and I’m always complimented on them.
- Faux fur blanket, $100 – $139, Pottery Barn – If I were Queen I’d buy one for every citizen, this blanket is everything, make sure you get the chinchilla, I’m not quite sure if the other versions feel as soft.
- Singer sewing machine, $115 on Amazon – If you know someone who takes an interested in crafting and wants to learn this is a great starting machine, I have it!
- Full circle 14k gold necklace, $150 Shane Co. – I was gifted this necklace and it goes with everything it’ say go-to necklace and the chain sparkles so much, it’s elegant!
- Wall/Door-Mount Jewelry Armoire, White, $100 on Amazon – Every woman needs to organize her accessories like this! It comes in a variety of colors, hang it on your wall or behind a door.
- Sharper Image 8X-1X Led Lighted Sensor Mirror, Chrome, $100 on Amazon – Motion sensor and 8x magnification to get every hair out of your face or pore clean. It charges and is good to go for a month.
- Leather belt bag, Mark and Graham, $99 – Fanny packs are cool again, I mean belt bags. Hands free is so nice and the iPhone Plus slides right in the back for easy access.
- Perfect Layers necklace set, Dogeared, $128 (use promo code LOVEALWAYS for 25% off) – Use the discount code and it’s under $100. This layered necklace is actually three separate pieces so you can mix and match.
- May Lindstrom, Honey mud mask, $95 – My favorite mask really hydrates you can leave this on for hours while you watch a movie or even as a face wash. I travel with it and it smells delicious! It’s organic and I’m running low so it’s time to reorder!
- Jetset Clarity Case, $85, Truffle – I love traveling with this case by the Truffle line, it’s so elegant and the plastic doesn’t scratch up. I can throw in daily essentials while on a shoot and see what’s in there easily.
- Canvas and leather beach tote, $50 on Amazon – Bought this tote for a few friends because I love mine so much I had to share! It’s beautifully constructed and we all need a large beautiful tote for mail, groceries, errands, it even looks super cute in photos!
- KKW Beauty Contouring Cream Sticks, $48 – Kim is the contour queen and I love her contouring sticks. I use medium. She’s doing a discount on Black Friday so if you catch this, grab one while you can!
- Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath, $29 on Amazon – I need to pamper my hands more often, this is wonderful and so soothing I love to offer my friends a little pamper session. Don’t forget the plastic bags too.
- Nest Indigo Rollerball, $27 – It might be strange I put a scent on here but I promise everyone loves this. I posted about it and a few people said they have it. I was gifted this after we were raving about it in store and my gf bought it for me and I ran out so I bought the full bottle.
- 4 Holiday Varietal Honey Flight, $49 – Everyone one loves honey – so unique and all around the country these bees go to specific fields and flowers so the honey has a special taste! It’s a great party gift and conversation starter. Wonderful for the hostessing type. I own the 9 block version.
- Ceramic Ring Cone with Cactus print, $20 – I was given this as a gift from a friend, it’s just gorgeous and comes in white, gray and blush. It’s a fashionable yet simple way to organize your daily rings. It’s also made by someone in Arizona!
- Clarity Clutch, small, $45, Truffle – I have these in every size for traveling and staying organized daily. They are so gorgeous to look at and I’m confident they will last a long time.
- 12mm stud earrings, LAUREN by Ralph Lauren, $24 – These are my go-to stud earrings.
- Wet Brush, $9 on Amazon – It’s not just a hairbrush, it detangles so easily, you never knew you needed this brush.
- Turbie Twist, $9 on Amazon – A better alternative than a huge towel on your head post-shower.
- Foot Therapy Wraps, $8 on Amazon – For the at-home pedicure girl. It works, it takes a week for entire foot to peel but it’s so worth it! I have a few packets in my drawer ready to go.
- Chapstick Total Hydration, $4 at Drugstores – The best hydrating lip balm. I’d link to Amazon but they are overcharging. Head to any drugstore to buy cheaper and go for the mint or coconut.
- Snoozies cozy slippers, $15 on Amazon – When my feet hurt from all day in heels, I throw these on and walk inside our house. It’s so soft and you wash them inside out.
- Multi cables for charging, $9 on Amazon – Charge from one device to another without having a dozen different cords.. I mean business when I pull this out and travel with it.
- 12 pack for $14 on Amazon – Who doesn’t love these Listerine strips? I have them in every bag and drawer.
Need more ideas?
Check out my shop page. I’m always listing and updating products in there to link you to favorite new finds of mine. Also check out my friend Angela, she created a gift guide for busy and tired mothers.