No products in the cart.
Two bow sandals
While skimming Pinterest I came across this adorable pair of 2 Bow Sandals for around $50. Already on the calendar was my personal crafty play date time with la Ricki, a super close friend of mine. Knowing very well we could make them ourselves, it was agreed that this would be our Saturday craft project/mission.
- Strappy sandals
- Grosgrain ribbon – width should be thicker than sandal strap.
- Hot glue gun
- Make 2 sets of ribbons, one larger, one smaller. I put my smaller bow in the front, Ricki put her bigger bow in the front.
- Use a hot glue gun to fasten bows together. I looped mine in an S shape and glued the middle so my ribbon is actually one ribbon snaked around.
- Cut a smaller ribbon for the knot and fasten in back.
- Hot glue gun the ribbons to the shoes!
Time: 45 minutes while chatting and eating Kit Kats and surfing the iPad and other distractions. *wink* After all, isn’t that what girl time is about?
Diana Elizabeth says for $16 a pair of sandals, you can make all sort of fun colors, even for your team colors! She will be wearing these to her upcoming Ireland/London trip this summer!