No products in the cart.
Tulips in Fall
I’m not sure how tulips appeared at Trader Joe’s the other week but I found them and happily put them in my cart.
I’m not announcing there are tulips at all TJ’s, like I would if there were peonies. I love the edges of these tulips, looks like a venus fly trap.
It’s the little things, isn’t it?
I picked up a bunch of sunflowers, dahlias and these tulips since my gf Rachel was coming in town from Northern California. I believe in having a house full of flowers in different places for a nice welcome, fresh home!
Things I learned this week:
- Friendships that you know are longevity because time has already proven so, is so comforting for the soul. Time spent with those who knew you way back when, or before you were as you are now, are true treasures.
- New thought – old friendships are like comfort food for the soul.
- My mind never stops creating new ideas – the life of a professional creative.
- Learning to say no without giving an excuse – something MK has been trying to teach me.
- We can get so caught up with wanting to please or prove ourselves to man when we should really focus on pleasing an audience of One – God.
- Don’t forget what a kind word or hello can do to soften any tension you might think is there, don’t over think yourself to death.
Diana Elizabeth now needs to plant flower beds so she can collect her own flowers anytime she wants. However she’s brought in bugs with her flowers on more than one occasion.