No products in the cart.
This past weekend we spent time time in Sedona and I can’t wait to share that with you – but first thing’s first, the earrings, and then my favorite things in my travel bag. If you missed my tips for looking good in photos while traveling, click here.
All morning I got compliments on my earrings that I had to share. I like being simple with accessories but also packing that one statement piece.
I also like to regularly pack these staples:
- Maxi dress
- Simple earrings
- Statement earrings
- 1 bracelet
A few other favorites I like that keep traveling a bit more comfortable for me:
- Vaseline spray on moisturizer
- Folding flats (for hotel or airplane)
- CloSYS Trial Size Kit mouthwash, toothpaste, breath spray (find at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Amazon)
- Violife electric toothbrush
- Clutch (for evenings, instead of day purse)
And even though I’ve returned I’ll leave my bag as is because I’m off to see Melayne in So Cal this weekend and maybe I can convince her to go on another trip with me. See our Ireland shenanigans here.