It’s tomorrow, as in Wednesday, so I’m going to make this quick for you and me!
- 90 minute class
- Wednesday, March 28, 2012
- 11:30 am PST …
- Downloadable video for busy students/parents/international students to watch on own time
- LIVE video and chat room
- Slideshow presentation
- Worksheets and go-to handouts
What you’ll learn:
- How to use your DSLR – on manual mode
- Camera body and lens options
- How to find lighting and use proper settings
- How to get a framable expression
- Intro to editing
- Saving and storing your images
You do not need to know a darn thing about how to use your DSLR yet!
And if you are a beginner photographer who wants to brush up on skills or master photographing children, this is perfect for you! Sign up now and see you in class tomorrow!
Diana Elizabeth tried to stop photographing children but she can’t. They are just too cute. After putting her lesson together and seeing all the lovely kiddos she remembers why she does what she does. But this doesn’t mean she’s ready to have kids.