No products in the cart.
This October – Rethink P.I.N.K.
This month, pink is everywhere for Breast Cancer Awareness month, and National Mammography Day is October 16. The reality is while there is heightened awareness from store products in pink to NFL support, Solis Mammography wants to explain that the reality is many women are still avoiding their annual mammogram – due to fear and anxiety associated with breast cancer.
Solis invites women to rethink P.I.N.K., to take charge of their breast health and schedule their annual mammograms because 7 out of 8 women won’t get breast cancer, but it’s still important to get checked.
- P=Peace of Mind. Solis Mammography has trademarked the Peace of Mind Mammogram™ to reflect their promise of offering such an exceptional experience that women won’t avoid getting the mammogram they need. The environment of each center and exceptional quality of patient care offered by specialists in breast imaging leads to peace of mind for the patients they serve.
- I=Incredible Service. Solis Mammography’s entire team is deeply committed to the women and physicians they serve. From online scheduling and fast results delivered by secure email within 24 to 48 hours, the company is proud to cite that 98 percent of their patients would give them a positive recommendation to family or friends.
- N=Not what you Expect. While many women associate mammograms with pain, Solis’ breast dedicated technologists are highly trained in breast compression and placement. This results in 89 percent of their patients reporting little to no discomfort during their exam.
- K=Knowledge is Power. Perhaps most central to the Rethink P.I.N.K. campaign is the common statistic most women cite – that 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. Solis encourages women to remember that this also means 7 in 8 women will NOT get breast cancer. But if you are the 1 in 8, you want to find any anomaly as EARLY as possible, so that your treatment is as EASY as possible.
Who should be getting a mammogram:
- The American Cancer Society recommends that women age 40 and older should have a mammogram every year and should continue to do so for as long as they are in good health.
Other things you might want to know:
- Solis mammogram takes 5-10 minutes; your entire visit usually takes between 30-45 minutes.
- Results are delivered to you by secure email in 24-48 hours.
There are four Solis Mammography centers in Phoenix, click here to find a map and directions. Other locations include NC, Ohio and Texas. Rethink P.I.N.K. this October and schedule your annual mammogram!
This is a sponsored post.