Photo taken by my best friend Jackie while in Savannah, GA.
- The girl in the car next to you bumpin’ to tunes with my hands in the air. It could be worship music. If I’m tossing my head and hair, then it could be Kanye.
- The friend/partner who never quits. It might be a problem at times but I’m certain that more often than not, it’s a good thing. And I know one day, it’ll pay off.
- Proud to look back and say I’ve learned a TON in a small amount of time and can cut my decision making process not just in half, but an even higher fraction.
- The girl who has no tolerance for people who constantly judge others.
- The girl who slightly exaggerates because I’m really passionate. I LOOOOVE the color pink and John Mayer. I can’t have one favorite anything, I have LOTS of favorites. Everything is THE BEST thing I’ve ever eaten, seen or experienced. And yes, am OBSESSED with it!
- The girl who laughs out loud at an email or text. Then reads it again and laughs even harder. Then files it away to read again later to laugh some more.
- The friend who will tell you just how much you mean to me today because I’m not sure if I’ll have the chance to tell you tomorrow.
- Not a dreamer, but a DOER.
- Fiercely independent.
Sometimes I wonder…
- Where my ambition/guts/determination stems from. But I still ask for more.
- If people think about the way they speak to other people were spoken back to them how they’d react. I bet that’d change a lot of what comes out of people’s mouths.
- Maybe a snack or nap would cure some people’s crankiness.
- Why people want to constantly pick small fights. I have no time for that. You wanna fight? Let’s take it outside!!!
- What is with the “policeman of the world” here who think they need to try to correct every person on Earth. That’s a pretty tiring job.
- Why I couldn’t have loved photography back in the day when I worked with amazing ones so I could’ve learned sooner. Guess there is a time for everything…
- What is it that I’m waiting for.
- If you don’t give it all you’ve got, you’ll never know what you could get.
- What do you (or I) have to lose?
- I just can’t live without affection and adoration.
- Not to be discouraged when you read or hear about the odds of something not working out. Because if you’re in, he or she’s in, and if God’s in, welp, there you go.
- I should be a motivational speaker huh? Mike says that my gift is encouragement. I think so.
- You can educate and give as much advice to a friend but in the end, we all make our own decisions and it doesn’t mean you’ve failed as a friend, sister, daughter, or mother if they go an alternate route and fail. Don’t worry, God has them.
- I was created to accomplish something greater than I’ve ever imagined.
- Any one can change at any time. I know first hand.
Diana Elizabeth is a total handy-girl. Seriously. She has had guys ask to borrow her electric tools. She can do it all. If she had more muscle and some formal education on construction she’d already have walls knocked down.