Sometimes I can’t believe I get the opportunities that I do.
I will be teaching a 4-week online course with live video feed of me talking, teaching and preaching about photography while watching a visual powerpoint presentation to help you as you take notes and show you images and how I achieve them. There will be an online chat area so you can ask me questions as we go along and weekly assignments for you to go out and show me what you’ve learned and I’ll review them the next class.
If, for any reason you cannot make it to class or that time, you can watch a recorded video to catch up.
This course is perfect for first time DSLR owners and budding business owners.
Starting: Monday, May 2, 2011 (4 week course, every Monday)
Time: 5 pm PST
You will learn about:
- Equipment favorites and resources
- The correct lenses to use in order to capture the image you want
- ISO, shutterspeed, and aperture (and how they all relate)
- Composition secrets
- Lighting techniques—silhouette, backlighting, golden light, open shade, bounce flash, direct flash, and more!
- Working with subjects to get the reactions you want—children, couples, families
- Posing and styling techniques
- Post processing—using actions and presets
- And much, much more!
SIGN UP NOW!! I cannot wait to meet you! Yes, I will know every one of your names and see all of your work that you submit.
Many thanks to Jen Jones of Creative Groove for this opportunity. I am so excited! And yes, for those wondering, I would love to eventually offer different courses that would touch upon running a photography business and post processing.
Diana Elizabeth will need to put a sticky note on her computer to remind her she is on air because it is so quiet, she might forget and start talking or humming to herself. And, this means she must really clean her office to avoid background distractions. Oh join in on the fun, won’t you?