No products in the cart.
Holiday Sangria Recipe
It’s entertaining season! Cheers to having friends and family over, and having great conversation with a holiday sangria in hand!
Recipe and shoot styled by Angela Saban.
- White Wine – I used Pinot Grigio, large bottle
- Fresh Rosemary – Break into large pieces so it doesn’t end up in each sip! It’s sort of like eating a tree branch.
- 4 Diced and peeled apples – I used organic, because I’m all about NO GMO’s!
- Fresh cranberries – Slice half of them to release their flavor, the other half is just for color. I used two cups in a pitcher.
- Let it chill in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then, serve and enjoy.
- Cute striped straws are optional, but make the sipping a lot more fun, and fashionable!