Happy New Year!
I don’t know the last year I ever created a resolution list. It looks like 2011 according to my blog, and I don’t even remember it. I’ve since turned New Years Resolutions into career goals, but now I think it’s more important right now to go back to those resolutions since I could really up my life starting with eating and exercising habits.
So, here goes.
- Get out of bed by 7:30 a.m. That’s the goal, but I’ll settle for 8:30 too. Wait is that bad I just said that?
- Exercise twice a week – even just a brisk walk around the block. My Sony Active Sports Bluetooth Headset will come in handy. I knew Sony sent it to me for a reason! Mel is holding me accountable.
- Juice 3 times a week. We just bought the Nutribullet Rx. Even after the high powered industrial juicer and the Vitamix, this just looks easier. So the infommercial sold us.
- Meal plan. I cook, but I don’t necessarily do it well. With all the Blue Apron posts by some of my favorite bloggers, Mr. Wonderful said the OK, let’s try it. Food will now be delivered to our door, with all the ingredients for 3 good meals. (I hate grocery shopping and only do grocery delivery online) Yessssss!
- Stick to my wardrobe budget. Mr. Wonderful lets me handle the household budget and he just goes over it and says, OK or recommends changes – thankfully he doesn’t ask me to move a budget down but often says I gave too much cushion for him (how did I get so lucky?). Did you realize how much money is truly controlled by the woman – she’s the spender, but can be the saver. So while Mr. Wonderful has lots of other things on his plate, I’m going to make sure I manage the household well – starting with myself!
Those are enough resolutions for me, haha! I do have some business goals, primarily a focus which I’m working on. This past year I feel like I have been all over the place doing it all. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love it, and thankfully I didn’t do anything I didn’t like doing this year – so I just want to make sure it’s apparent ALL the creative passions I do professionally are clear and people know what they can hire me for. After all, I still have bills to pay and that’s how I earn my living!
Do you have any resolutions? Any that always make the list repeatedly?