Allow me to please unload these thoughts onto you.
- I fell in love with a second house and someone offered full price. First, who are you, and second, who does that in this market?
- If my pretty relator wasn’t such a good friend of mine, she might kill me. At least we have fun hanging out together during this ridiculous home search (Needs: 3 bedroom, 1500+ square feet, garage or potential to build one, pretty backyard, wood floors, fit my king sized bed in the master bedroom. NO: pool, palm tree in the front yard or any desert landscape.)
- I need to remind myself that I really do love my current townhome. I’m only writing this to remind myself, not necessarily tell you :)
- I really am like Tinkerbell. I need applause to live. And a whole lot of attention.
- The projects I don’t look forward to working on are the ones I shouldn’t take anymore. Lesson learned, and I’m going to have to start declining projects in order to stay true to myself.
- Really excited for Ribbons of Red to redesign my blog this summer. You will all be amazed. I will be all amazed.
- My cleaning lady asked me to buy a new vacuum because mine sucked. Or more like, didn’t. So, I replaced my old one and it’s still in the box in the closet. I just replaced the other one. I mean, it’s really a gift for my cleaning lady. She can open and assemble it since she’ll be the only one using it.
- I was raised never asking about money. It was never a conversation in our household that “you just don’t talk about it” but we just didn’t. I have never even asked my dad to this day how much money he has made or makes. I know he’s my dad but I just don’t think it’s any of my business. I don’t air out what other people’s financial situations are or what their mortgage payments are. Is it just me or are people getting more casual about this? Strange. I don’t like.
- Of course you must talk numbers and figures when you are dealing with business or getting some sort of financial or business advice. Duh.
- When I am shopping online I often type “pink” in the search box just to see what comes up. Hey, chances are I will be interested in it!
- Managing finances on Quickbooks is my least favorite thing but I am reminded how blessed I am to (1) own my own business(es) and be doing this full time, and (2) that I have checks to cash. There could be worse things.
- I don’t believe you can ever be too busy for things or people that matter. Even if say, your life and work really is busy, you will make time for the things you treasure and love. No excuses.
- I’m not into the zen thing but I truly believe that the way you perceive life and people is how people perceive you. This is why I just love my bestie MK who just radiates all that is good in this world – even when she’s mad (which is rare). Her soul is made of rainbows, butterflies and Godliness. So proud to call her my bestie.
- Things that keep me sane: long talks from good friends, strolling through Anthropologie, & praying.
- As my friend Stephanie from HerExchange.com reminded me in an email, “Lean back and let God drive.”
I hope you all still love me and my crazy brain.
Diana Elizabeth says, you have no idea all the random thoughts that goes through her head. Well, if you follow her on Twitter you might.