Do you switch out your purses often? I do it more often than I think I do – I keep my seasonal purses in my office (where my purse tends to be) and out of season purses in the closet. Above is the purse I’m using pretty constantly unless I need to bring a tote along with more things – like books or a folder.
I used to love when people had see thru backpacks at school I’d be so curious to see what classes they were in and what they had in their bags! I’d know we all find it fascinating to know what people keep in their bags.
What’s in my purse:
- A LV wallet I bought in Century City after covering the TCA for E! I paid $450 which at the time was so ridiculous (and arguably still is) but now wallets from LV are $850+. My cost yearly was just $37.50 so far (12 years)! This will last me for the rest of my life.
- A LV business card holder which was my mini wallet in college (15 years old). It’s in mint condition and I say you never ever leave home without your business cards! You never know who you’ll meet.
- Tissues because I am allergic to everything, just ask my back panel test results.
- Sunglasses because I live in the desert and in Phoenix there is an average of 299 sunny days a year.
- Pens as seen in the lime green pencil case by Ted Baker – church notes, any kind of notes.
- Essentials bag which is the clear bag that holds daily things I need.
My Essentials Bag
This little $2 bag transfers from my day purse to my acting/model bag full of wellness essentials for an on location all day shoot.
- Lip gloss – Nude works well.
- Centrum Vitamins – I am always eating mints, I’m not a bubble gum chewer. I discovered these adult multivitamins which is a minty taste, it’s chewable and the same as freshening your breath. There is no chalky taste, just cool mint flavor.
- Blotting facial tissues – I’d rather blot off the oil than add more makeup. These are so lightweight, I choose powderless.
- Perfume spray – I like sample sizes because I only need a little bit!
- Pill box – Filled with allergy medicine and probiotics for travel.
- Slim Gold Barrette – For those windy hair blowing days.
- ChapStick Total Hydration – These are new and hit the market. My lips are permanently dry in Phoenix and I have been looking for something that actually works – I don’t care if it’s cute or not, I want to stop applying a lip balm every hour, this is 100% natural with advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils.
- Advil Tablet Vial – Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold
I stopped by into Walmart in Scottsdale after visiting a girlfriend, the one in Scottsdale is one of my favorites, the store employees are so cheerful and helpful. I had a tough time finding the Advil vials and someone in Pharmacy was enthusiastic to help!
The model bag
Variety of flats, nude and black strappy heels, toothbrush, smooth undergarments, vouchers, with my essential bag. Also I pack a phone charger so I don’t run out of battery on the shoot – I tend to be on my phone while I’m getting my hair and makeup done and it’s a way to pass time away until I’m called on set.
I try not to have my phone in my hand the entire time because I love seeing friends and interacting off set. I also bring a toothbrush and toothpaste if it’s a long day – floss is great too because you never know what craft services will have for lunch!
Check out more products you need for every part of life here. Do you have an essentials bag?