No products in the cart.
Photography for Beginners – Creating the Image: Guide (digital version)
- 10 pages of education
- How to use Av, Tv, and M mode
- “Try it now” steps using each shooting mode
- A guide to understanding lenses
- FAQ troubleshoot page
- Immediate digital download to start learning now
Inspired from Diana’s online photography workshop, Creating the Image, the tips and lessons from the first class in the workshop is now available as a digital download PDF guide with an optional add-on worksheet. Get the same information hundreds of students across the world accessed in order to understand their DSLR camera and take their photography skills one step further.
Straight to the point, Diana explains how it works and how ISO, aperture, and shutter speed all relate to achieve proper exposure.
✔️ Automatic digital download
- How to use the different camera modes: Av/Tv/M
- Know which settings will achieve the look you want
- Learn Diana’s personal photo tips and “try it now” hands-on activities through each chapter
- Common photography phrases like bracket, bokeh, metering
- Learning time: Manual mode in 1 hour
✔️ Troubleshooting FAQ page (Why are images blurry? Do I shoot in jpeg or RAW? Where is the dust spot coming from?)
✔️ Optional worksheet add-on for true hands on learning
This is a condensed PDF with the information you need, small but colorful images so you can print using less paper and ink.
Consider purchasing the digital worksheets that compliment the guide so you can get a true hands experience learning as you go. You will set up a scenario to practice adjusting your aperture to understand depth of field, and a worksheet filled with images and listing the exact settings Diana uses to achieve each image. It will better help you understand aperture and shutter speed and ISO settings.
Diana has written and shared photography business and artistic tips for SLR Lounge and Photo Tuts+.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.