Truth is, I’m waiting for a post to get approved by the brand that’s supposed to go up today but since it might be later today, and I didn’t want to leave anyone hanging. It’s not like a life or death thing obviously, and I’m sure I won’t lose attention spans but this is just how I am when I care about something a lot, people, you, providing something to look at – haha.
If you’re a regular around here you may notice I’m posting on M, W, F lately, instead of daily like I have been for about 4 years or more. This might change, but January and February is a bit slower so I’m embracing the time and spacing some content out.
A few observations of 2018 so far –
- Personal posts do better, especially the heart ones – like the one I posted last week, here.
- So do home tours. Maybe I should ask strangers to let me into their home and take photos haha. No seriously, do you want that?
- Posting my old diary entries when I was a little girl on Instastories gets the most reactions. Here’s an actual IG post but you might have to check out my profile for the stories. I have so many more good ones to share, I was born with sarcasm in my blood even at age 10. Not sure how to present it on IG photos and make it look attractive on the grid… ideas?
- Getting a troll comment on your YouTube channel that says, “You are ugly,” is probably not to be responded with “Your mom is ugly!” even though it’s so tempting to try to be funny. I have learned don’t give haters any attention, just delete the comment. Laugh and then feel sorry that someone would ever have a heart issue to ever write mean things.
- Trader Joe’s is cheap and I should go more often. Just a random thought.
I have some updates on my office hours to share with you next week. Anyhoo, happy hump day and I hope have a lovely one, there might be a new post coming up later today ;) xx