Because it’s the off season for those of us in Arizona (who wants to take photos in 110+ heat? not it!), these past few months have given me time to rebrand the business but also work on the new home. This is what I’ve been discovering these past few weeks:
- I should not worship too hard while I’m listening to Christian music when I’m driving. I tend to close my eyes and not have both hands on the steering wheel. I know.
- Dang you Pottery Barn and your “You May Also Like” items that keeps me on your website for hours.
- I now have a Wish List on Anthropologie.com. Why didn’t I think about this sooner?
- Surprised and totally loving my sweet housewarming gifts. From beautiful things to decorate my home with, to chocolate covered strawberries, THANK YOU!!!
- I miss Mr. Wonderful so badly when he travels (it’s nearly every week). But when he’s finally home we are inseparable. I hope to spend every day of my life with him.
- I had to replace a kitchen ceiling fan and surprisingly I picked the cheapest fan at Home Depot. You read right, I said cheapest. My dad double checked to make sure I was breathing.
- I know you all want to see before pictures of the rooms I’m demolishing but to be honest, the reason why I will never post them is because they will make my blog look ugly. So I will share them, but it will be a link to a second page, haha!
- Pinterest is the best thing, ever.
- I love One Republic! The song, “Good Life” seems to fit how I feel about life right now.
- Remember how I thought I had a grapefruit/lime hybrid tree? #fruittreeidentificationfail. My handyman told me those were baby grapefruits. I thought the limes looked funny shaped. My dad asked me, “Who told you it was lime?” I replied, “I did.” His response, “Well there’s your problem right there.” Then lovely Caroline Van Slyke of Boho Farm and Home came over and identified my crab apple tree as an Asian Pear tree! #doublefruittreeidentificationfail. But this is good news – Asian Pears are way cooler than crab apples.
Diana Elizabeth has a crush on Adam Levine. She has always had a small crush but now, it’s a war between Adam Levine and John Mayer. Can you believe it has come down to this?