No products in the cart.
My smile lines will be so worth it
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
You all know how happy I’ve been lately for a multitude of reasons, but I can’t tell you how many times I’ll just sit, think, and then the happiness from my heart overtakes my body and a huge grin that turns into a smile appears across my face – even when I’m alone.
It’s not because of all the good things, it’s rather simple. It’s because I choose to appreciate every situation and person in my life.
A few things that make me smile:
- My incredible boyfriend who looks just as handsome in scrubs as he does in a business suit. All I can say is I feel like he’s my best friend – that I want to kiss all the time.
- The way Rachelle knows how to calm me down about everything.
- The fact that my parents are in town for two weeks to help me paint and get the home ready.
- A new promo video by Shelley Lynn Productions.
- A new blog to debut soon (with the promo video) by Ribbons of Red.
- My upcoming 30th birthday party this fall that will be designed by La Ricki and treats by Casey’s Confections. I’m not quite sure how else to throw a party without them!
- Brides that are just as excited to work with me as I am to work with them!
Diana Elizabeth can’t wait to show you the new blanket her mother knitted for her based off an inspirational photo she found on Pinterest. It’s so very Anthro and knitted with lots of love and labor.