No products in the cart.
Morning + Evening Beauty Routine
My latest morning beauty regime has changed and I wanted to share it with you.
First, let me begin by saying don’t use the makeup remover towelettes. I get a facial every month and suddenly I started to break out and when I admitted what I used my facial expert told me stop and immediately I saw a drastic appearance with my skin!
I can get ready in 15 minutes, hair, makeup and clothing if I need to – I’m pretty low maintenance and I just don’t think life should be put on hold for your face! If I need to shower just add another 15 minutes, so 30 minutes tops and I’m out the door to enjoy life!
- Wash face, sometimes only with water if I didn’t put heavy creams on at night. Otherwise, I use a dab of Skin Script’s glycolic cleanser with a Clarisonic if I’m in the shower. Find retailer near you.
- Put on eye cream. I use 24K Bio-Brightening Dark Circle Eye Solution SPF 30. It tingles a little, hoping the brightening will let me skip under eye concealer.
- Put on serum. I use Skin Script’s Ageless Hydrating Serum. A serum improves your skins hydration, plumps the skin and helps it absorb moisture (necessary in the desert).
- Put on a moisturizer. Another thing I learned – never ever skip moisturizer even if you think you have oily skin, you probably don’t have oily skin. By skipping moisturizer you’re making your skin over produce oil and then you break out. I should also say the same thing about SPF too! Right now I’m using Bio-Brightening Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 30. Ingredients include 24K gold, vitamin A and vitamin E to reduce appearance of age spots, freckles and uneven skin discoloration while also protecting skin from harmful rays.
From there I put on my makeup. I’m not sure if you’re interested in my makeup but maybe one day I’ll share, it changes with the seasons, just like my routines and products.
Since we’re talking about morning, why not talk about evening, I change a few more things.
- Wash face using Laura Mercier’s Purifying Cleansing Oil which leaves my face feeling soft – don’t let the oil freak you out, this product gets rave reviews.
- Put on eye cream. For evening I use Trish McEvoy’s Retinol Eye Cream, it feels like silk, worth it!
- Put on serum. I use Skin Script’s Ageless Hydrating Serum, a lightweight fresh feeling.
- Put on a moisturizer. A little lightweight, I use Skin Script’s Ageless Skin Moisturizer.
OROGOLD Bio-Brightening Line
A little more about OROGOLD, they sent me a few products from the bio-brightening collection – the line focuses on brightening skin and reducing blemishes, age spots, freckles, discoloration and uneven skin tones. I’ve been incorporating this into my morning routine thanks to the SPF in it and the perks of 24K in the ingredients, skin brightening, hydration and sun protection is the top of my list when it comes to products.
OROGOLD is a luxury, anti-aging cosmetics line with a main active ingredient, 24K gold. Why is 24K gold popular in cosmetics? You may have noticed it everywhere – in masks and in products. Gold is able to improve firmness and elasticity in skin while also regenerating the harmful effects of sun damage and environmental factors.
- Bio-Brightening Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 30, $278, is to be applied each morning over clean skin. Ingredients include 24K gold, vitamin A and vitamin E to reduce appearance of age spots, freckles and uneven skin discoloration while also protecting your skin from harmful rays.
- The 24K Bio-Brightening Dark Circle Eye Solution SPF 30, $298, is for the delicate under eye area. Key ingredients include shea butter, coconut oil and cucumber extract to reduce the appearance of under eye circles to give eyes a refreshed and revitalized complexion.