No products in the cart.
- The good thing about cheap shoes is they’re cheap. The bad side to cheap shoes is they often cause blisters and fall apart easily. But, at least you can wear them for one season. I consider Forever 21 and Target clothes disposable clothes, as in, I’m only going to wear this for a season and then donate it. Solution to wearing cheap shoes for a season: Fab Feet by Foot Petals found at Target, find them right by the “seasonal shoes.”
- I’m pretty much crazy about Martha Stewart. I am obsessed with everything Martha. My dad calls her a felon. I don’t care. Once, in junior high, I stole nail polish from a grocery store. I’m not bragging. I’m just saying if she’s a felon, so am I. See Martha, we have something in common!
- Meta Grip Premium Bob Pins by Sally Beauty are the most serious bobby pins on the planet. No joke. These suckers hold hair, and I mean, really hold it. I finally threw away all the others to make sure none of them cross contaminate. You can’t tell by looking at them, but those made by Sally Beauty Supply are really incredible for my long thick hair. The lady was right!
- My good friend Kim gave me a Joyce Meyer devotional a few years ago. During one of my weekly stops at Target, I came across Joyce Meyer: The Confident Woman Devotional and picked it up. I think Joyce is absolutely amazing, and I need an excuse to get into the Word daily, even if I’m not cramming for my Genesis bible study at the moment. Shame on me. Don’t tell God on me. *wink*
- When I went to London and Paris with my friend Fawn I fell in love with Boots, a line in the UK. It was this Mango Body Butter that I bought like two of them and shoved them in my suitcase to bring back to the US. I nearly freaked out when I saw that Boots is now at Target. Like, really freaked out in awe at the beauty aisle dedicated to it. Gosh darn it, now I need another excuse to go back to Europe! Anyway, I love the Boots Expert Sensitive Light Moisturising Lotion.
- I freak-ing hate the grocery store. It’s so boring. Food is so boring. I buy the same stuff and the store never changes, it always looks the same. Ugh. But, I must keep my husband’s tummy working so I gotta shop! Often I go to a Super Target to make it more fun, but when I can’t, the Grocery iQ for iPhone and iPad comes in handy! It knows what aisle your goodies are in and categorizes it and also keeps all your items so you can quickly add – since we all buy the same stuff all the time. I am in and out in less than 30 minutes. Hurray.
- If you’re an avid online shopper like myself, check out Retail Me Not if you haven’t already. It has discount codes for every website imaginable. Including web hosting renewals, I mean, it’s awesome.
- I am obsessed with these little Marvy Uchida Le Pens. They are so cute, I think I need one in every color. You can get them at Papyrus and some Mailbox etc, stores. They are so cute, delicate, and just darling.
- I think one of the worst jobs you could have is being a mover. I say this because I don’t have Mighty Mouse strength. Have you seen Shipping Wars on A&E? Oh my gosh, Mr. Wonderful and I crack up watching the stuff those movers have to move! It’s absolutely hilarious and so stressful with what they have to deal with. It’s one of the most entertaining shows I think out there.
Diana Elizabeth also likes the show Storage Wars. Barry is the best!