Is this me, or what?
I discovered Miss Inslee from Lauren Snow, a Phoenix makeup artist (she worked on my recent bride Emmy). Lauren’s illustration looked so much like her that I had to know what I would look like too! And with a little shift for this blog and a few changes on the way, I figured this was the perfect opportunity to commission her to draw me.
Here’s what’s pretty awesome:
- I’m showing my good side.
- My hair part is like dead on with my widows-peak cowlick that goes in that direction.
- My eyebrows are like exactly the way I do them – seriously look to my little circle thumbnail to the right!
- The camera I’m holding is my dad’s old Olympus OM-1 film camera I use – a DSLR just isn’t as pretty.
- Citrus trees in the background, hello story of my life.
I know it sounds silly to think, Hey, it looks like me! When that’s what I wanted, but I wasn’t quite sure if I’d look overly glamorous or who knows. Mr. Wonderful said, “It’s so beautiful honey!!! Is it weird if I kiss and hug my phone?!” Thanks again Inslee!
Diana Elizabeth loves her outfit too, she should buy one just like it.