No products in the cart.
Effortless Pies – 3 Ingredients
I know that you love efficiency, life shortcuts, quick solutions, because that’s why you’re here!
We are entering pie season – and I am so excited about it. Today I’m sharing an easy pie snack to make this fall and into the holidays using only three ingredients! This will be a lifesaver for the potlucks, parties, or last minute guests that pop over – a great quick snack for after work or school.
These pies are simple to make and healthy too, and so easy kids can help make them.
The three main ingredients are:
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
Any additional ingredients you have around the kitchen is a bonus – like a bowl of fruit that just so happen to be fall colors and go with your theme!
You could top your pies with candy and be as creative as you want.
You can find the main three pie ingredients at Walmart – the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts can be found in the pie filling aisle, Reddi-wip® in the milk/creamer section, and Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt in the dairy yogurt aisle.
Easy Pie steps:
1. Scoop Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt into the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts – this will be the base of your pie, so clever to be apple pie yogurt, right? I used two yogurt cups in order to fill six pie crusts.
2. The bonus part – add fruit or additional fillings. I had on hand some fruit – so I added apples, oranges, pear and bananas.
3. Top the pie with Reddi-wip®
Maybe sprinkle on some cinnamon or cinnamon sugar because it just looks even sweeter and adorable, and serve!
Just like that, you’re a mini-Martha. I love pies, especially ones featuring fruit. What would you add to yours?
Find more effortless pie ideas here just in time for the holidays!