For: DSLR beginners
When: Saturday, January 22, 2011
Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Where: My home studio
This mini course by Diana Elizabeth Photography is for you if:
- You still shoot on the green box.
- You don’t even know what the green box is.
- You want to know what a good lens is and what is worth the investment.
- You want to get “the blur” and you call it “blur” (come to the course and find out what it really is called).
- You want to know what ISO is…
- And shutterspeed…
- And aperture…
- And how they all relate.
- You want to know a bit more about composition.
- And how to find good lighting.
- You don’t have to want to make photography a career, you just want to capture better images.
- Your camera is still in the box and you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Your camera
- Manual – please know how to change your ISO, Aperture (f-stop) and shutterspeed.
- Writing material to take notes.
- Your desire to learn.
- Come in comfy clothes, we’ll be casual.
What we will do:
- Learn about photography basics.
- I will share some of my images and what settings I used.
- I will share my tips on how I find good lighting.
- Education on equipment and what I use.
- Answer your questions about photoshop and processing.
- 30 minutes of shooting so you can feel comfortable using your equipment in MANUAL mode!
- I will be an open book, ask me anything. If I don’t know the answer, I will get back to you.
- Laugh and make new friends.
I think I will put a cap on attendees because to me it’s most important that you have time to have your questions answered and you feel enough one on one time with me.
If you have any questions, please shoot me an email.
Thrilled to meet you all.
Diana Elizabeth is pumped for the Arizona Bridal Show this weekend! Please come by booth #5411 and say hello! There will be specials if you book Saturday or Sunday! If you are not getting married, come by to see the booth, you will be amazed!