I didn’t post on Insta for about five days, not that anyone noticed (or I really wanted anyone to). It’s interesting, sometimes when I’m bored I don’t post, or if I’m busy, I don’t post. It’s just mood. Sometimes I’m so in the moment I don’t want to be by my phone. I guess it just means, sometimes I don’t feel like being social on media, ha! You know that saying if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it all. I think if you don’t have anything good to say, then don’t say any of that stuff either. *wink* Been doing lots of organization life stuff at home as I hibernate with the windows drawn, and this week I’m in San Diego visiting Michelle so I’m probably more social now as vacations sometimes do that for you – resets you, gives you some energy – or maybe that’s the weather of it not being 115 out! Haha! I have some home news!
- House expansion plans are getting drawn right now! See my furniture ideas on my Pinterest board.
- My office closet is happening with California Closets! After working with them on the blog regarding their free consult, I couldn’t stop dreaming about my closet! And you can see what it will look like here.
- I’m dealing with heartburn a lot, can anyone help me with this? Suggestions please!
- Pneumonia is gone, but my hives/rash is still happening where I scratch myself and my skin raises like I’ve been whipped.
- I started watching Arrested Development on Netflix. I used to work at E! when it was on air and I didn’t like it at all. I thought it was weird but I was also 21 at the time so shows like The OC were more my demographic. Now that I’m more of an adult maybe that’s why I have a different sense of humor … ?? maybe ??
- I went to Pottery Barn’s Outlet with Meagan and it was my first time. I didn’t buy anything but it was worth checking out. I’ll be back when our expansion is done but I don’t think I’ll go crazy. I want to also check out the RH outlet just to see it.
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
I don’t think I’m the most talented person out there. I do believe I work hard, and I put my all in for whatever I want to do which is why I seem successful by doing what I love – and I say this because you can too. Just do it, set a schedule, things don’t just happen for anyone, there are people who make it happen. So while I’m a bit unmotivated this summer, probably feeling a little zap from the heat, I’m still working. I will leave the house for money and friends, haha! You can rest a little, but if you keep working hard, your big break can be right around the corner. And on that note, I should tell you that I’ve landed an incredible one year contract with one of my favorite brands I wholeheartedly stand behind, Olay. My heart is soaring and I’m praising God for this blessing.
I also want to whole heartedly thank you for your support of spending time here with me, many of you allowing me to share my life with you long before I was even a “blogger” and just had this space sharing my photography work and random thoughts.
I am thankful for the ability to be a working blogger, and I enjoy times like these of slowing down so I can reconnect with you – and myself, and so big thanks for spending some time here with me, I am beyond appreciative xx