Be the person who…
- When asked to write a review for a friend’s business, you do it because you know it will help.
- Comments on people’s blog posts instead of being a silent reader.
- Visits other’s blog posts and comments back on theirs every once in a while.
- Sends thank you cards for every and any reason at all.
- If you can, stay after a party has ended to help clean up.
- Gives credit to every one involved in your success or project.
- Markets for other businesses because you believe in them and you want to see them succeed.
- Forgives and forgets, because you know you aren’t perfect either.
- Doesn’t keep secrets when it comes to technique, business ideas, or contacts.
- Keeps secrets when asked to.
- Stops counting.
- Overlooks what people don’t or didn’t do, and highlight what other’s did do.
- Continually gives because you want to, not because you expect anything in return.
- Returns every single email and inquiry given to you, even if you can’t really help them or give them a job.
- Realizes you can’t be everything to every one, but you can still be pretty amazing.
- Tells people how much you appreciate them.
These are the things I hope to be this year.
Diana Elizabeth is getting the house ready for this weekend’s backyard reception! Guess who’s designing it? La Ricki of course!